Inauthentic product suspension - automated replies

Hello,

My account has been suspended for 3 items that violate property rights or may be inauthentic. This is the mail a got from Amazon.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hello

You currently may not sell on (http://Amazon.co.uk) because you are offering items that may infringe intellectual property rights or may be inauthentic. A list of these items is at the end of this email.

Funds will not be transferred to you, but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk.

To sell on Amazon again, please send the following information to pq-review-lvr@amazon.co.uk:

Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 90 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.

If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.

If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.

Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

We will review your information and decide if you may sell on Amazon again. If you do not send the required information within 17 days, we may no longer allow you to sell on Amazon. Failure to provide us with the information above may result in funds being withheld.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I haven’t sold any of the products. So I don’t have any invoices to show Amazon.

I wrote an appeal that explains;

1)the root cause;

• I had misinformations and lack of knowledge in some of the policies.
  • I used a software that allows drop shippers on Amazon to search and find products that were supposed to be authentic and did not violate anyones intellectual property rights and that is what they advertised for.
  • I list products and when someone buys a product from me, only after that I purchase the item from the supplier. That is the very reason that I had no idea that those products would be inauthentic or they violated someone elses intellectual property rights.
    -I haven’t made even one sale of these products.

2)What i have done the fix the issue,
-deleted all of my listings and removed every product that the software made me upload to my inventory.
-I have carefully read Amazon Policies and Guidelines etc.

3)what I’ll do to prevent such a mistake in the future,
-I will never ever use a software to find products for my inventory again. I will create an inventory with products that are all approved by their manufacturers or brand owners and are 100% authentic.
-I will make sure all the listings that I have are %100 compliant with Amazon policies and guidelines. I will also regularly read them.

After sending this appeal i got this mail from Amazon,

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Your Amazon Seller account has been deactivated and your listings have been removed because you have not sent us acceptable information to address the concern(s) with your Amazon selling account.

Please ship any open orders. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue.

Why is this happening?
Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. We previously emailed you to request additional information that we needed to verify the authenticity of your products, and we did not receive a sufficient response to reactivate your Amazon selling account.

How do I send the required information?
Please submit the product authenticity information by clicking the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/customer-experience/perf-notifications.html).

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If you do not provide a valid appeal, or choose not to appeal the deactivation, 90 days after receiving this notification, you may separately request a funds disbursement by contacting disbursement-appeals@amazon.co.uk. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. We may withhold some or all of the funds in your account if we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; abused our systems; or repeatedly violated our policies that protect our customers and selling partners. You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk. We are here to help You can get help creating your plan in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/200370560).

Sincerely, Seller Performance Team https://www.amazon.co.uk

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It has been 6 days since i get suspended.

I attempted to use a software that was supposed to find authentic products and also products that did not violate anyones property rights. As it turns out it was not trustworthy at all.

From now on I want to stock products from legitimate authorized suppliers and manufacturers and quit drop shipping.

So I need help to activate my seller account and improve my POA.

@Harleen_Amazon could you help with this? You helped me before with your comments, if you can help this friend, it’d be great! Thanks in advance.

Hello @Mel_07,

As per the information provided I understand you have issues with the authenticity of the products and not with the intellectual property complaints. The main concern on your account is about the products not being authentic and not with the listings of the account.

As your saying that you are a drop shipper I would recommend you to provide the agreement which is between you and your drop shipper and also provide the authorization letter which is provided to your supplier from the manufacture that he is the authorized supplier of the specified brand or products.

In case you do not have the authorization letter then you will need to proceed with the Plan of action in 3 steps:

Root cause: In your case you need to provide the reason because of which you have procured the products from an unauthorized supplier.

Corrective steps: Now that you are aware about the issues on the account what steps are you taking to resolve the issues immediately. As mentioned above deleting the products would address the issue currently. But make sure you delete all the products on which you are not authorized to sell.

Preventive measures: How will you make sure in the future you verify your supplier and also how will make sure what you do not list inauthentic products on your account.

Please provide the required details to the team, so that the team can review and help you with the account.

Thanks,
Preet.