Invalid UK VAT Number email

My case was opened 3rd May when did you open your Party?

I opened the case on 9 April. My last message asking for a response to the case was 22 May. Today they closed the case with the following:

Dear Seller,

thank you for your patience in this case.

_ I am writing to confirm that the refund of overpaid VAT charges has now been completed and you will be able to see it scheduled in Payments section on each individual marketplace in following way:_

UK - GBP xxxxx
DE - EUR xxxx
FR - EUR xxxx

Please see new invoices and credit notes covering refund period attached.
For view correctly the related attachments , please click on the following link:
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/cu/case-dashboard/view-case?ie=UTF8&caseID=xxxxxxxx

Click on the file name for download it

_I hope I was able to sufficiently assist however please feel free to contact us if there will be any further questions. _

Thank you for your time, patience and understanding in this case.
Kind regards

To see the file named ‘credit notes.zip,invoices.zip’ included with this correspondence, please use the Seller Central case link given below the signature.

Note the usual good grammar used! :roll_eyes:

Feeling unloved :frowning:

No refund yet.

(50 likes will cheer me up) :wink:

I am sorry Rugsy, but I was only able to give you one :rofl:

You’re the only one so far. Thanks anyway :laughing:

Wait until Adrian and Anglozone comes. I am pretty sure they will like your post :wink:

Wrong ! :wink:
Begging for likes on the Forum - has the man got no shame?! :rofl: lol

Being a teenager, it also makes me very surprised to see a “grown up” man who loves to get likes on a social network. :sweat_smile:

But I don’t think that there is anything wrong with it, everyone has hobbies… :blush:

my original cases were in April but they closed them and said I had to reopen them when I received the invoices from Amazon :roll_eyes:

Has anyone had ther VAT payments refunded from the period the VAT numbers were removed yet?

My case is still showing as pending amazon action - and has been for weeks

Opened case 3rd May (after having the one opened rejected as others until the VAT invoice came though). Have not had anything official from amazon themselves since 22nd May. It’s pretty poor really.

nope nothing, except please bear with us :frowning:

I got told to be patient which I thought was a bit much tbh

yep me too!

Dear Seller,

I would like to inform you that we receive several refund requests and we have to attend all of them. Thus, please, I would like to kindly ask you to be a bit patience while we solve your case. I appreciate your patience and collaboration.

Thank you for your time and collaboration.

Should you have any other enquiry, please, feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day.

Thank you for selling with Amazon.

7 weeks since I opened my current case and once again I get the - please be patient response

anyone had any joy?

today marks 2 months since my case asking for my VAT to be refunded was opened and still no refund,

please someone tell me that they have had their refunds so I can at least hope it wont be too long until I receive mine

Still waiting and no reply to case I opened either

I can’t believe no one else has had theirs yet? What is Amazon playing at? :anguished:

Just out of interest, we were charged Luxembourg VAT, not UK, I wonder if that has any bearing on the refunds - or lack of?

Had this email just now:

Dear Seller,

Your EU VAT Refund request has been finalized and is now waiting for approvals by the Tax and Finance teams.

Once the payment has been processed we will send you the invoice(s) and credit note(s).

Thank you for your patience and your understanding.

Best Regards

Thank you for selling with Amazon.

=====
So maybe the refunds are finally starting to happen!

I have still had nothing and the case I opened in early June is still pending a reply