Issue with barcodes

We are trying to upload our products however we are having issues with our EAN barcodes. We bought them from GS1 but we keep receiving an error when trying to upload.
The error says ‘You are using UPCs, EANs, ISBNs, ASINs, or JAN codes that do not match the products you are trying to list.’
Does anyone know the reason for this and how to fix it?

are you sure gs1 has uploaded the number correctly as ive had this when ive uploaded but gs1 havent uploaded the numbers even though they say it has been uploaded

We’re having the same issue. We’ve had barcodes for our own products for over 15 years through GS1. I can’t understand why Amazon does not recognise them and what can be done to resolve the issue.

Would contact Amazon support but their help pages just seem to circle round to the same useless help pages. I was sure there was a chat option a few days ago but appears to have vanished.

It’s been nothing but problems at every step of this Amazon Seller experience for us.

does the barcode at gs1 registered to the company that is being used on your account?

also my solution was to scroll down past the numbers that gs1 should have uploaded but didnt and re entered further down in the list of numbers and hey presto amazon recognized them so it was gs1 for me