Hello - I’m stuck on the Letter of Authorisation step of the verification process.
I originally uploaded a Letter of Authorisation as described here: https://pay.amazon.eu/help/292M5G56BFM6RUN
I then received subsequent messages from the Verification team to provide the following:
You have recently uploaded a Letter of Authorization for verification. In order to proceed, please provide a document which confirms the following details of the signatory of that letter:
- The full name of the Signatory, including first, middle, and last name.
- The date of birth of the Signatory, including day, month, and year.
You have recently uploaded a Letter of Authorisation for verification. In order to proceed, we require a document, which confirms the signatory’s status as a legal representative of the business.
Please provide one of the following:
- An official business document that clearly shows that the signatory is either a Legal Representative, Director or Beneficial Owner of the business.
- A Power of Attorney signed by a Director or Beneficial Owner, confirming that the signatory is empowered to act on behalf of the company in the form of a legal representative. This Power of Attorney should be signed and on company letterhead, stating the position of the signee.
Additionally, please provide a document which confirms the following details of the signatory:
- Full name of the signatory, including first, middle, and last name.
- Date of birth of the signatory, including day, month, and year.
In the Identity Information section of my Seller Central dashboard, I can only replace the original Letter of Authorisation that I provided with another document (PDF).
Can someone please advise what this final document should look like?
Should I combine three pages into a single document that include 1) the Letter of Authorisation, 2) a document from Companies House or my bank statement that shows that I am the Director of my company, and 3) my passport scan that shows my full name and date of birth?
Or is there another format this should be provided in?
Thanks in advance