Letter of Authorisation Confusion

Hello - I’m stuck on the Letter of Authorisation step of the verification process.

I originally uploaded a Letter of Authorisation as described here: https://pay.amazon.eu/help/292M5G56BFM6RUN

I then received subsequent messages from the Verification team to provide the following:

First message:

You have recently uploaded a Letter of Authorization for verification. In order to proceed, please provide a document which confirms the following details of the signatory of that letter:

• The full name of the Signatory, including first, middle, and last name.
  • The date of birth of the Signatory, including day, month, and year.

Second message:

You have recently uploaded a Letter of Authorisation for verification. In order to proceed, we require a document, which confirms the signatory’s status as a legal representative of the business.

Please provide one of the following:

• An official business document that clearly shows that the signatory is either a Legal Representative, Director or Beneficial Owner of the business.
  • A Power of Attorney signed by a Director or Beneficial Owner, confirming that the signatory is empowered to act on behalf of the company in the form of a legal representative. This Power of Attorney should be signed and on company letterhead, stating the position of the signee.

Additionally, please provide a document which confirms the following details of the signatory:

• Full name of the signatory, including first, middle, and last name.
  • Date of birth of the signatory, including day, month, and year.

In the Identity Information section of my Seller Central dashboard, I can only replace the original Letter of Authorisation that I provided with another document (PDF).

Can someone please advise what this final document should look like?

Should I combine three pages into a single document that include 1) the Letter of Authorisation, 2) a document from Companies House or my bank statement that shows that I am the Director of my company, and 3) my passport scan that shows my full name and date of birth?

Or is there another format this should be provided in?

Thanks in advance

Bump up - any help on this? Thank you

Are you the owner of a company or a sole trader or even a representative of a company?

Thanks for the reply. I’m the owner of a limited company

No idea then. Sorry I can’t help you.

No worries. Has anyone else come across this?

Yes, that is exactly the way to do it.

How can I upload more than one document at a time?

Sometimes, we may require several documents from you, and this number may be greater than the number of fields present in Seller Central for you to upload the documents. If this is the case, you need to merge the documents into one document and upload it to Seller Central to review. In order to do this, you can follow one of the two methods explained below that we would recommend you to do:

Summary
  1. You can merge the scanned images into a Microsoft Word document and create a PDF document. The easiest way to do this is to insert JPEG images into the word document and then create the PDF document while saving the file as explained below:
  • Click on Insert on the toolbar at the top of Microsoft Word.
  • Click on Pictures and locate the file that you wish to add to the document.
  • Repeat the steps above with all the images that you wish to add to the document.
  • Make sure that all the images are on separate pages.
  • Click on File and select Save As , and select “PDF” as the document type to save.
  1. You can also use Adobe Acrobat to create a PDF.

Alternatively, while scanning the documents, you can opt to create a PDF document and scan the pages to create a single document.

Thank you very much. I’ve uploaded all the bits as a single document - will post back here if it gets rejected again.

Hi, has your kyc verification finished? Actually you can use small pdf to merge all the documents in to one. by the way, I want to know how to get the template of Power of Attonney, can you help me? Thanks a lot.