I sent a box to CWL1, the tracking is as follows:

Jun 13, 2020 09:00:00 PM - Tamworth GB - Delivered

Jun 08, 2020 10:50:00 PM - Tamworth GB - Parcel arrived at a carrier facility

Jun 08, 2020 08:30:00 PM - Preston GB - Parcel left the carrier facility

Jun 08, 2020 07:29:01 PM - Preston GB - Parcel arrived at a carrier facility

Jun 08, 2020 07:29:00 PM - Preston GB - Parcel received by carrier

Jun 08, 2020 11:01:23 AM - Preston GB - Parcel received by carrier

Jun 03, 2020 02:47:50 PM - GB - Package has shipped

The shipment has been closed as not received so I have asked for an investigation. Unfortunately it was a box I found containing some stock bought in 2019 so I have been told as the invoice is over 6 months old its not valid.

There is £450 worth (trade price) of stock in this box and clearly they have received it but if my invoice isn’t valid, any idea where I go from here?

Thank you

Hi, i was just scrolling through the forums to see if a thread is similar to my problem and yours is. I’ve just logged on today to find a shipment at Widnes small and light has been closed, receiving 0, even though it had been delivered on the 18th of June, with UPS also confirming this. I get to reconcile tomorrow on the 6th, hopefully i’ll still be able to investigate this even though it has been CLOSED.

Not surprised with Widnes I always delete any SNL shipments that come up with EUKD

I’d had some luck with Widnes recently, so I allowed them to go there.

Have you ever had to investigate an fba shipment Russ?

Luckily they only ever lost 1 box which was my 1st about 5 years ago & it was found about 4 weeks later.Only others I have had is regular misscounts which usually sort thenselves out.

I now get the opportunity to prove to Amazon i am indeed the owner of the stock i sent in. The joy! I’m hoping they discover my box lurking in some corner.

Update to situation. I attempted to reconcile my shipment. Invoices sent to prove ownership. MY answer eventually was::

Amazon

Jul 12, 2020 08:10 AM

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

I understand your concern is about missing units on shipment ID FBA15D043P33.

We have checked this with our fulfillment center teams. Please let me inform you that we been experiencing an issue with UPS whereas shipments have been marked as delivered but the physical box has not arrived at site.

We have been receiving large amount of UPS pallets on a weekly basis, we are clearing out backlog on a weekly basis as well.

Please allow us at least 3 days to complete the backlog. If the units have not been received in a few days time, please contact UPS or wait as we are expecting more deliveries in the following weeks.

You can check your shipment updates here:

However, because of waiting the case was closed. I’ve had two further shipments booked in since then. Contacting UPS only gives me the same result, if UPS say they have delivered it, then that’s how it is.

At what point do i decide Amazon have had enough time, and start asking for a full reimbursement?

My box has magically reappeared and been added in full to my inventory this week :grinning: