Lost Parcel UPS and Amazon

Same here last seen at Preston June 2nd. Shambles. Not only have we run out of stock but we also lose our page position the longer it’s not in stock. We have had two other shipments sent and checked in at other fulfilment centres since we sent that to Manchester. Add the fact that the inbound and actual figures don’t make sense and are giving false readings and it makes you wonder how Amazon ever got so big.

I’m glad that it’s not just me, 2 separate shipments left my warehouse on the 10th. One bound for Coventry, and the other to MAN2. The Coventry shipment was processed on Sunday, As for the MAN2,the tracking updated about a delay due to a weather event. Then again on the 12th to say it had been held for a future date. Reading this thread im now thinking that my shipment will be at the bottom of the pile.

Its such a nightmare isnt it ! it seems Preston are having huge issues ! i have been informed there will be movement tomorrow lets watch this space!

I got an email from amazon yesterday saying no limit on sending things in now?

how frustrating!! they should just be able to speak to the depot! !

Thank you so much !

I have just called them this is what they have said.

They have a container of parcels from 1st, 2nd and 3rd of June for Amazon yet to be worked on. They have spoken to a manager and they will be working on these tomorrow! we will then see movement with our parcels (hopefully!) thank you for sharing the number!!

see my reply below i have spoken to the depot! hopefully it will be sorted this week!

Thanks for chasing this up and letting us know what they have said. We will let you know if we see movement on ours.

mine are taking 2 weeks

I used to work for Parcel Force…long time ago 1990’s…it’s not rocket science logistics…they know what is in the depot…they are supposed to operate a “clear deck” like Royal Mail…but even RM don’t…you’ve paid for a service…you expect to get it…not someone to tell you they’ve lost it then ask you to speak to Amazon…that’s shocking…you know where you are now…bell them again put a rocket under em!

Same here. We have one going to MAN1 that has been at Preston since 4th June.

Have noticed that on the pointless ‘Shipment Events’ tab it now says:

Scheduled carrier delivery date:
June 17, 2020 11:00 PM UTC

I don’t think that it said this before, so maybe there is still hope…

Thanks also for the chasing up and letting us know, will clear itself eventually eh.

Agree i am hoping for movement this week! i am not a fan of FBM ha ha

mine is exactly the same and has updated to 17th so hopefully they get moving hey! fingers crossed!

None of mine (for Coventry) give an expected delivery date.

It just says things like

Jun 11, 2020 03:20:00 AM - Stanford Le Hope GB -
Jun 10, 2020 08:45:00 PM - Stanford Le Hope GB - Parcel arrived at a carrier facility

i do sympathise with you all, i have 2 very similar situations recently,
the first was a shipment of 5 boxes each with 16 outers in, tracked down to Bristol ,and 48 of 64 checked in and cleared for sale, after the shipment was closed the were still claiming the shipment was light again UPS,i managed to raise a concern via the reconcile shipment, after over a week talking to the CS idoits via email and on the telephone, Amazon actually admitted they had “lost in depot” my 16 items ,and they eventually reimbursed me

the second one which as only been settled today twice, was i sent 5 cases each with 8 sellable units in(a triple pack asin) to a total of 40 sellable units, only to discover after the shipment had been closed @ MAN1 they were accusing me of sending 44 in not 40, they raised a case against me,after i responded with a screen-grab of the initial shipment 3 days later some numpty in far off CS emailed to tell me i was wrong and the case was closed ,and i couldn’t appeal, so re raised the case and had 2 seperate phone calls last week one on Monday and one on Thursday, both phone calls lasted over a hour and both times i spoke with 2 seperate OPs who on both occasions confirmed that 24 divide by 3 equals 8 times the 5 cases shipped equals 40 sent not the 44 they accused me of, i also pointed out that the UPS tracking for the 1st box in the shipment, was missing the Tracking info from UPS Carlisle to Tamworth, and that unless UPS had given me 4 extra outers between my house and MAN1, i was correct and they weren’t, i was assured last Thursday it was being looked at again, lo and behold today i get 2 emails 34 minutes apart confirming there complaint against me was wrong and any marks or charges against me would be removed, and as if by magic my sales have gone up today ?? go figure, and know CS is emailing me to take part in lightening deals or Prime day, uum no ,not until they can deal with my stock properly

this is on top of over 20 units " distributor damaged" via UPS, that thankfully have been reinbursed but by the miracles of Amazon only 1 has been returned to my as yet

lesson of the Day CS are as much use as a snowman in the Sahara, they can’t count can’t open attachments on emails let alone read them, will i be doing any more FBA not for @ least 3 months until the Tamworth black hole and the Manchester mountains gone

Rant over :slight_smile:

I also have 12 x 15kg boxes stuck at preston since 6th June UPS say they are all probably on the same container. Amazon say they cant do anything for 14 days.
Ups say I have to go to amazon as its their account.
Rpund in circles like the rest of you. Will call ups preston tomorrow.

Its a shambles. How can they get away with this.

Your parcels are in a container at Amazon depot unti it’s scheduled to be offloaded you won’t be able to see where it is but you have tracking and provide this to Amazon don’t worry sometimes it takes little longer it’s happened to me few times but all ended up ok so relax and wait if not open a case

This one for MAN1 has just had the stock go live as of 20 minutes ago so they are gradually working through the backlog although tracking not changed to show as delivered or received.
Jun 12, 2020 11:57:00 AM - Preston GB - Out for delivery

Jun 09, 2020 06:12:00 PM - Preston GB - Out for delivery

Jun 03, 2020 02:40:00 AM - Preston GB - Parcel arrived at a carrier facility

Jun 03, 2020 12:29:00 AM - Tamworth GB - Parcel left the carrier facility

May 29, 2020 11:00:00 PM - Tamworth GB -

May 29, 2020 06:53:54 PM - Tamworth GB - Parcel arrived at a carrier facility

May 29, 2020 06:53:00 PM - Tamworth GB - Parcel received by carrier

May 29, 2020 06:35:34 PM - Tamworth GB - Parcel arrived at a carrier facility

May 28, 2020 04:36:29 PM - GB - Package has shipped