MAN1 - not accepting from UPS

There seems to be no end in sight for this problem. I’m wondering what the chances are of getting UPS to return my shipment to me, or if that will just cause more difficulties trying to find it amongst the mountain of stuff they have waiting.

Same here as well. Obviously an issue going on with these dates, but Amazon and UPS just wash their hands of it. Pathetic service…

No chance. We asked UPS this directly and they said Amazon is the customer and it’s up to Amazon to resolve. Amazon of course have no interest in resolving or helping their customers.

While I use UPS, it’s not the Amazon sold one, so in theory I could request a return on mine, I’m just not sure if it might just lead to more problems though.

On my case for this shipment with SS they are now saying it was delivered this morning. It is still showing as in transit from my side though. What a mess.

Ours still in transit too - don’t know where SS would be getting information about it being delivered from. I’m going to see if I can get in touch with someone at the FC to see what’s going on.

Very strange that it looks like there are only problems with shipments sent on 22nd/23rd September, and nobody with shipments sent on later dates are having issues.

Out of interest, why do you not use UPS through Amazon? Is it actually cheaper? Don’t think I ever would as the insurance policy offered by Amazon when using UPS through them is too good!

They actually copied in all the back and forth to the FC on the case so I could see what they were saying. However, despite them confirming it was received early this morning, neither the Amazon nor UPS tracking shows this, so I’m no better off.

I use UPS via Interparcel. It’s about the same as what Amazon charge, but it means I can drop the parcel off at my local collection point at a time to suit me rather than having to wait for them to collect.

It just goes on. All amazon so-called seller support have done is email UPS and copy us in, although they know full well it’s an amazon issue and not a UPS one.
Today they’ve requested special delivery arrangements again, for the 3rd time, and won’t tell us what special arrangements they’ve requested.

I finally had mine accepted at MAN yesterday, also shipped on the 22nd Sept.

Good to know a few are finally trickling through!

Fingers crossed not long for the rest of us

no… you can drop off with Amazon/UPS labels…

our parcel from 22nd Sept were checked in full yesterday

Can someone please help me.

I also have the same issue, I sent 4 boxes to Manchester on the 23rd. log looks like this

Oct 11, 2019 07:56:00 AM - Manchester GB - Special delivery arrangement requested by the customer which may delay shipment

Oct 11, 2019 07:55:40 AM - Manchester GB - Parcel arrived at a carrier facility

Oct 04, 2019 08:42:00 AM - Manchester GB - Special delivery arrangement requested by the customer which may delay shipment

Oct 04, 2019 08:41:18 AM - Manchester GB - Parcel arrived at a carrier facility

Sep 25, 2019 08:00:00 AM - Manchester GB - Special delivery arrangement requested by the customer which may delay shipment

Sep 25, 2019 05:18:00 AM - Manchester GB - Out for delivery

Sep 25, 2019 05:18:00 AM - Manchester GB - Parcel arrived at a carrier facility

Sep 25, 2019 03:30:00 AM - Tamworth GB -

Sep 25, 2019 03:03:00 AM - Manchester GB - Parcel arrived at a carrier facility

Sep 25, 2019 12:41:00 AM - Tamworth GB - Parcel left the carrier facility

Sep 24, 2019 10:28:00 PM - Tamworth GB - Parcel arrived at a carrier facility

Sep 24, 2019 07:30:00 PM - Crawley GB - Parcel left the carrier facility

Sep 24, 2019 07:24:26 PM - Crawley GB - Parcel arrived at a carrier facility

Sep 24, 2019 07:24:00 PM - Crawley GB - Parcel received by carrier

Sep 24, 2019 10:56:27 AM - Crawley GB - Parcel received by carrier

Sep 23, 2019 09:35:02 AM - GB - Package has shipped

I have contacted Amazon numerous times on this, everytime being told to be patient.

That is until I woke to a reply saying the following:

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

I understand that you are writing with regards to the delayed shipments. Kindly allow me to assist you further.

I have checked the shipments and as the shipments have not arrived at the warehouse, we are unable to investigate further.

Kindly contact UPS and ask them about the whereabouts of the order.

To contact the UPS team, please visit UPS’s website to contact the carrier or call 03457 877877.

I have phoned UPS and they say its an Amazon issue and i need to take it up with them.

Im not sure what to do now?

Any help gratefully received

Same. UPS say it’s amazon’s fault and vice versa. Clearly it’s Amazon’s fault as they are the ones requesting the “special delivery arrangement”.
Sorry to say it’s a complete waste of time engaging with either Amazon or UPS on this.
All amazon do is email UPS and no-one even tries to resolve it. Stuffed our xmas sales and preparations already.

Gonna be delivered. I despair and I feel old.

if you buy the shipping via Amazon, then Amazon is the end customer; so Amazon has to sort it out. Since it is already shipped, it prob mean it is sitting in a trailer somewhere waiting to be booked in.

Not much you can do but wait; just like expecting a baby, you can try hurry it along but it will takes it own time to arrive when it is ready.

We all know this, apart from Amazon who seem to think it’s UPS’s fault.
Never had any delays like this, or service as bad as this in 5+ years of FBA

yes, so we can all spend our time and energy to pursue more profitable revenue than worrying about things that is out of our control.

Mine is still sat with UPS and I’ve had a blizzard of replies to my SS case over the weekend which amounts to Amazon and UPS blaming each other.

I think I’m going to ask UPS to return the parcel to me before it gets lost altogether.

not likely to happen as how are they going to find your parcels in a sea of parcels in trailers that might be sitting in Amazon yard?

I would sit it out.

I notice you’ve finally had yours checked in. Was it just a single parcel like ours? Did you do anything to get it moving?

no… just 2 single ones and not done anything at all.