Multiple quantity sellers on listing - buying product from me after customer order

Hi,
Has anyone had two companies selling on their listings who are selling multiple quantities of the product at an inflated price? I’ve never sold them the product so I suspect that if they get any orders then they will just buy the quantities from me and get them delivered to the customer by me.

Is this against Amazon TOS? They don’t actually own any stock anywhere? Is it a problem for me?

Anyone got experience of this on their listings. These two companies are selling around 20,000 items.

This is called dropshipping and there is nothing you can do to prevent the other sellers from ordering from you to fulfill their orders or sharing the same product page.

If they did this as sellers, then it would be a suspendable offence and a violation of Amazon’s Dropshipping Policy:

https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html/?itemID=G201808410&ref_=ag_G201808410_h_r0_cont_sgsearch

As buyers, they can place orders from sellers and have them shipped to their client’s addresses. The policy only applies to sellers.

Hi Kika

Thanks for your help. I’ve read the TOS link that you provided and they are breaking the rules.

Examples of drop shipping that are not permitted:

purchasing products from another online retailer and having that retailer shipping directly to customers; or
shipping orders with packing slips, invoices or other information indicating a seller name or contact information other than your own.

Just ship it with a receipt inside showing the price you received…

Actually it is not dropshipping as that is where you have an agreement with the supplier for them to deliver on your behalf. This is arbitrage selling which is not allowed on amazon. However if they are buying your stock for full price don’t complain, or just offer the same offer but for less than them

It is Dropshipping,without an agreement.

Sorry you are wrong arbitrage is without permission And both amazon and e#bay are cracking down on it, we have had 15+ sellers on ebay removed.

Retail arbitrage is when you buy stuff from other retailers, without having a prior agreement with them about resale of the goods. But dropshipping is also a form of arbitrage.

I’ve noticed that these guys are on over 20,000 listings, offering x2, x3, x4, x5 units. Maybe I should appreciate the business, but it feels like they are ripping off our customers. Has anyone else seen these two sellers on their listings?