user profile
Sign in
user profile

New Seller Forum launch

by Jessica_Amazon_

Hi Sellers!

We are excited to announce that we will be launching a new Seller Forum experience this month. More information will come out later next week here in the Forums before launching, so please be on the lookout.

On a high level we have worked to improve navigation and search functionality, and have increased the ability to personalise the content that you want to see.
Additionally, Amazon Community Managers will be here to engage with you while also sharing tips to help you on your Seller journey.

We look forward to seeing you in the new Forums!

-Your Seller Forums Team

Tags: Search
269 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Maja_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_HbtEgJLFVZHWb’s post

Hello Third_Time_A_Charm!

Thanks for your questions. Please find below the responses:

The migration will be done in cohorts and will happen over this and next week.

Any profiles that are not claimed are anonymized (user names are not attached to the profile and business names are not present on the profile that is associated with old posts). As a part of the onboarding process, you will need to access to Forums 2.0 and claim your profile. If you do not take any actions and do not onboard - your profile will stay anonymized.

Once your profile is migrated, you will be prompted to onboard to new Forums. It is when you will have to make the decision to migrate the old content or start fresh from there.

I hope it answered your questions.

Please let me know if you have any more questions/doubts.

Best,
Maja

Jump to reply
269 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Jessica_Amazon_’s post

Hi Jessica
Is this the new forum whereby our store names will be used instead of our own chosen names ?

user profile
Seller_nMG3DELAaM23L

Surely losing the three people above is enough for Amazon to realise this change is not for the best.

user profile
Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ

Welp, these forums are about to be a whole lot less active and likely less helpful.

user profile
Seller_tRuvBEHDedp4q

I remember when ebay changed its forum several years ago.
I used to be active there but I found the new format terrible to navigate and I no longer participate.
Hopefully that does not happen here
As to business name being part of sellers profile - well it should be optional. Sometimes it is useful when trying to help someone but I can also see how it can also be used to increase abuse when something is said that someone else disagrees with.

user profile
Seller_wqciCXuQbNS4p

Sadly, I will no longer be posting either. Losing all of these excellent long time posters will simply kill the forum off entirely with a two fold affect:

Newbies will continue to struggle which will ultimately kill their journey before it’s even started.
SS will be inundated with loads more enquiries so further diluting the SS experience. If that was possible.

Who on earth authorised this move?

user profile
Seller_sSxf9ltVoIMz9

Lol - I’m sure the bots can cope. - loads of answers just no solutions.

user profile
Seller_g0hK8Fa5sCNj5

I would not post in the forum if it means revealing my business name. I feel the forums work well as is, why this change?

user profile
Seller_jYRs5j79vUnYP

Yep me too Im OUT

user profile
Seller_TELpAUIVmogpz

Little shop and Peter gone… We are all doomed. It’ll just be that girl selling bath bombs left.

user profile
Seller_TufyJDtetbrlU

It was lovely knowing you all

Go to original post