Hello dear, Sir/Madam,
I’m adding additional information about my account suspension due to the possibility of selling inauthentic products.
First of all, I really appreciate that Amazon is doing everything to prevent counterfeit products from being sold on this platform.
I have closely reviewed my entire inventory, listing by listing and deleted all of them which might have a brand authentication request.
I have took immediate action, removed the listings from which I have got the suspension and even more. I have deleted all the listings from my inventory which could have even the slightest concern about branding authentication.
I couldn’t upload any kind of documentation or invoices from the suppliers only because I have never bought them. The research was made and found a supplier who could sell me the products but I have had never used their services. That’s why these listings were kept closed and haven’t sold any units to the respected Amazon customers.
In this case any kind of harm was made to the customers and I respect that Amazon has caught it before letting it happen.
Reasons why I have listed items to Amazon which I’m not approved to sell:
- Due to a lack of experience.
- Lack of a research.
- Lack of a respect to the brand owners.
Those listings were uploaded about 5 months ago when I was just starting with Amazon. My mindset towards the whole Amazon business was completely different. I agree that I had a lack of respect, knowledge, and experience. And I commit to help Amazon to be the best online buying and selling platform ever created.
I completely understand all the brands which have a requirement of authentication and would never manipulate their rules by selling these items on any platform, that’s why immediate action was taken.
What action was taken:
- Listings mentioned in the reason of suspension were deleted permanently from inventory.
- All the listings, even those with the slightest concern from a brand owner’s perspective was deleted permanently.
- Partnership with the companies which were supplying our products without the necessary documentation was ended.
- Reviewed all the listings and matched the necessary information with the listings and the products – condition, weight, measurements, and packaging. More importantly storage place was reviewed as well.
- Have read Amazon policies and completely understood the reason of my suspension.
Drastic lesson was learned, as a future brand owner I wouldn’t like that my products would be sold in any kind of a platform without my permission or at least the supplier’s permits. I take Amazon business really seriously and this won’t happen again.
What future actions will be taken before listing items in my inventory:
Close suppliers’ research with approved documentation from brand owners directly. This will appeal to all of the products which will be listed to amazon with intention to sell it.
Research about brands which can be listed in Amazon and who doesn’t have a limitations from the brand owners.
Will make sure that product reflects the Amazon listing’s picture same as with packaging, price, weight, and measurements.
- Will make the necessary actions to make sure that product is being shipped in the best condition (as described in the listing). No scratches or damage on the packaging.
- Will make sure that all the products will be shipped with only my name on the packages and no additional invoices or documentation.
- Will make sure that products are being kept in the environment which would not cause any kind of damage to the packaging, or even worse – to the product.
Will match the price to the competitors as this might signal to the Amazon about the product quality.
- When listing the product – if it will ask an authentication from a brand owner I will make sure that invoices and documentation will be ready to show for Amazon
- If the item will be Drop Shipped directly from the supplier all the policies rules will be applied – no additional invoicing in the parcels with suppliers name or any kind of other marketing material within the packaging.
I have read all Amazon policies and learned a lot. Future actions will be based on Amazon policies and rules to and will put the effort towards Amazon platform prosperity.
Where do you think I could improve on this appeal ? They haven’t accepted it again