Packaging requirements

Hello,
Can anyone help with this one?
I’m starting my new textile product but I really want to avoid any plastic packaging. My product will be packed in natural paper boxes. Does it still need to be in a bag or paper box is enough? I read all pdf about shipping inventory to Amazon but they always mentioned a bag. Can anyone help?

A box should be fine as it’ll protect the product from dirt, dust and moisture. If the box comes into contact with a liquid in the FC it will probably be classed as warehouse damaged.

Thank you for help BarryM. The box is strong enough and only liquid would damage the stock. So I believe it will be ok.
Thanks again!

Would your boxes survive being left out in the rain on delivery if liquid might damage them?

I don’t think so :scream: .
These are retail/display boxes, not suitable for shipping/posting.
If warehouse was really dump it can be a problem, but box will protect from dust and damage.

I would suggest that you follow the FBA guidance and use a bag.
Whilst it’s admirable that you want to not use any plastic, it may well end up with problems if you don’t.
At the end of the day, you need to allow for problems with packaging if your just going to use cardboard.
Obviously, it’s going to be more of an issue if you do.

So if your happy for any additional cost to be green, then it’s worth it. If not, use a bag.