Pallet Deliveries POD - MUST read for anyone shipping via pallet

Hello Everyone,

I have just found out from my courier that amazon has been telling them that POD is no longer a requirement on inbound shipments to amazon.

What Amazon hasn’t told them is that a POD with an amazon stamp is required to file any claim against inbound discrepancies.

I am talking to my courier who uses a pallet network about this issue, but I would advise you to go to your portal and check if you have been getting issued POD’S with signatures and the Amazon stamp.

If not I would follow this up immediately with an email to your courier so this issue can be resolved quickly.

Kind Regards,
Elliot

As far as I am aware, the ONLY courier (excluding UPS), that can deliver without a stamp, is PalletOnline.
They have it in writing that it is not required by Amazon.
So if you are using them, it’s a none issue.

But it is possible that agreements are in place with other companies.
So discount that.

Hi Neil, Ye we don’t use them, I have only found this out due to inputting a claim and them saying that the POD provided is not enough evidence due to not having the amazon stamp and i dug into it a tad further.

So which company is it? It’s useful for others to know if they are doing this.

i use HMT, that uses Palletline network.

Ok, so if it is Palletline, delivery can be accepted by Amazon, without the stamp.
If you want to PM me your email address, I’ll send you a copy of the letter proving this that you can provide to Amazon when making a claim.

Basically since Dec 2019, it has not been a requirement.