user profile
Sign in
user profile

Pallet delivery received by Amz but all units in RESERVED status for weeks

by Seller_4u5iL0tvhqCRC

Hi there, hope someone can help here!
We have sent in about 1500 units on a LTL delivery to XBH7 on Dec 19th and all units got received and scanned in quickly. We have been waiting for the inventory (or at least parts of it) to go live and move to AVAILABLE status but nothing has changed since then.

It’s been weeks, there were no problems with the shipment (apart from 6 units missing which I am not too worried about) and I have contacted Seller Central multiple times about it but they have not been helpful. They only point out the fact that 55 units are in FC Transfer status and 70 odd have been sidelined at the FC to check dimensions or other. But no mention of why the other 1300 something units are still in reserved status.

I get that all FCs are mega busy around Christmas and that there are extended receiving/waiting times but given the fact that our shipment has been received in full and closed by now with no issues makes me wonder if this is normal? Shouldn’t most of the units be available by now?

How to proceed if Seller Central just isn’t helping here? I am about to run out of stock and really need this inventory to go live. Also I have just received the storage fee report and clearly been charged for all the 1500 units that are just sat somewhere in the FC whilst not being active stock.

Thoughts?

Tags: Fulfilment Centre, Lost shipment
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EHYOwAkoZV3Hb
In reply to: Seller_4u5iL0tvhqCRC’s post

Try emailing managingdirector@anazon.co.uk, giving them brief but clear details of the issue. Make reference to any cases you have raised with SS.

user profile
Maja_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_4u5iL0tvhqCRC’s post

Hello @TRZ!

Can you provide me with the case ID you opened with Seller Support?

Regards,
Maja

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post