Hey guys I don’t know where else to turn, It seems that I wrode a valid POA , but it got rejected once again. Could someone please tell me what should I add to it so that I could get my account back on track?
Thank you for the opportunity to appeal my seller account’s suspension due to its Late Dispatch Rate exceeding the 4% target.
I understand that Amazon takes failures to meet their strict conditions very seriously and I would like to present to you my plan of action.
What went wrong:
• I failed to check the expiration date on my credit card so I could not access control of my account for a whole week until a new credit card arrived and a new charge method was installed.
• I failed to realize that my listings were active in that period, people were still buying my products, the orders were piling up without being dispatched.
• I failed to put my account into holiday mode when that was necessary.
I take full responsibility for my failures and would like to share my plan of action that describes how I will prevent these issues from happening again
My actions to resolve the issue:
• I have carefully read the Amazon policies and help pages, especially the ones regarding minimum performance standards and late dispatch rate guidelines, to ensure that I don’t violate them again.
• I added 2 credit cards in my charge method so that if one expires I could use the other one.
• I made my shipping cost 7 euros, so I could afford a faster and more reliable tracked/express shipping method.
• I extended the handling time from 1-2 to 7 days on all of my active listings.
My actions to prevent this from happening again.
• In case for any reason, me or my co-workers are unable to fulfill the orders. the entire account will be set on holiday settings.
• I will regularly review my performance metrics to verify that I am within Amazon’s targets.
• I will always check the date of my credit cards to order a new one before the old ones expire.
• I will answer my customers’ messages within 24 hours. All orders will be shipped and confirmed as dispatched on time.
I believe that my plan of action sufficiently addresses the issues noted in the suspension notice and I am looking forward to hearing from you about the status of my account.