For a Plan of Action to be viable, it needs to address all the concerns on the account.
To do so, the first step towards preparing a Plan of action would be to understand what led customers to believe that items weren’t new. Perhaps you can look at your product and try and work out why somebody would think it is not new. Is it a packaging problem, eg is the packaging getting damaged. Is there no packaging at all? Is the product being damaged in transit? etc etc.
Once you have identified the concern you should draft a strong plan of action around this.
A plan of action must contain clear and concise answers for the below questions.
- What was the root cause that led to the issue?
- Is your packaging good enough and is a quality check done before it is dispatched to your warehouse?
- Does your product description accurately describe the details of the product and it’s functionalities?
- What actions will you or have you taken to resolve the issue?
- Provide an explanation about what were your immediate steps when you received a notification.
- The changes you could make at that point.
- What steps will you take to prevent future issues?
- If the root cause if related to product description or quality, what steps will you be implementing to control this?
- If you feel that these complaints weren’t valid, provide proofs to support your claim.
As you mentioned you are not listing items in used condition, it will be helpful if you can provide invoices to prove that these are new products along with a plan of action.
The invoices must meet the following criteria to be considered as valid:
- Dated within the last one year.
- Your supplier and your information must be clear.
- The quantity on the invoice must justify the sales you’ve had within the last one year for the ASIN(s) in question.
- If you wish, you can blur out the pricing info as it is not required.
- The documents must be unedited and legit.
If the invoices aren’t accepted, you will be notified with the reason for it. In such cases, an authorization letter from your supplier or manufacturer can be accepted. If you are unable to provide the invoices please mention the reasons for it in your plan of action.
Once you send these details, our seller performance team will review and help in resolving the issue.
All the best!