user profile
Sign in
user profile

Product listing brand being changed without notice and I cannot change it back

by Seller_l3x65IyhRNDQr

One of my ASINs' brands being changed without notice, and no matter what I do, Amazon won't change it back. They just gave me an answer saying since I am not the brand owner, I cant change it. I created the listing with my brand, been selling on it since 23 Feb. 2021, built up a number of reviews, it is an OKAY listing and I do not want to lose it, in such a ridiculous way. When my brand was being changed, I was NEVER notified.

the brand that got changed to, has NOTHING to do with what I sell on Amazon. So it is not like competitor tried to take over my listing, which I do not even know how they do it.

I do not get why Amazon making the branding system so broken, they make branding so important on Amazon yet so broken.b It is now under another brand and HOW DOES IT BENEFIT Amazon 's own catalog? Customer buying same item for years under A brand and now it shows B brand but everything including packaging is still A brand, and customer is going to complaint, listing taken down, and is it how branding works?

I seen a previous thread that @Dougal_Amazon, you helped a customer in a similar situation. If you could kindly also help me with my issue as I really need this listing back. The Case ID I opened with Amazon is 8940910612, which is now closed.

Thankyou.

Tags: Brand Registry
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_zDUw7ekrB6OEy
In reply to: Seller_l3x65IyhRNDQr’s post

We have had this before. The brand changes, then the image, then bullet points and description. I think our issue was due to EAN numbers we bought on Ebay that were listed as genuine GS1 numbers. I think these numbers are now back in circulation so are being bought from GS1 and used on other products.

Is the original brand yours, if so was it registered with Amazon?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post