Quick Tip: If you are taking time off don’t forget to put your Amazon account on holiday too!

Hi everyone!

If you are preparing to go on holiday, or if you would like to temporarily remove your open listings from the Amazon stores you can change your Listings Status to Inactive. This will remove all of your listings from Amazon product detail pages and search results within one hour. If you have any Fulfilment by Amazon listings, they will remain active on Amazon. You can change your Listings Status for all of your listings, or just for specific marketplaces.
To enable/disable vacation mode, follow these steps:

1. From your account, select Settings , then select Account Info .
  2. On the Seller Account Information page, in the Listings Status section, click Going on holidays?
    To change the status of all of your listings in all marketplaces, click Active or Inactive. To set listings per marketplace, click the Active or Inactive button next to each marketplace.
  3. Click Save when you are done.

Check out this help page for more information about holiday settings.

Every day you help build our forum community and provide others with your valuable knowledge and guidance of selling on Amazon. Are there any sellers you wish to thank for their help in the past?

Quick Tip Recap
pinned globally #2

I have put most of my Amazon zones on permanent holiday as you have made selling International on your site an impossible task.

Also don’t forget to allow time AFTER you put the sites into holiday mode for orders that were pending to come through, as they will still need to be shipped in line with expectations even if the site is inactive once they come through.

This is great advice! Thanks for adding it to the post! :slight_smile:

While in holiday mode you still need to answer buyer messages.

Thank you for this post! It is something I forget to mention!

closed #8

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.