Amazon has requested to send new email for all family ASINs you are selling to speed up the process.
I have 4 family ASINS (each include 8-24 products with different sizes/colors) so I have sent 4 emails in almost the same time of the day. I have got a reponse to each email with a different case number, 3 family ASINS were approved and one wasn’t. However the reponse email did not include ASINs I have provided so I do not know to which ASINs the negative response email refers to. I guess they did response chronologically, but that’s my guess. Also I do not understand why 3 of them were approved and one wasn’t as all the information I have filled was the same. The approved ones included the confirmation that the product I am selling does not raise any product safety concerns and it’s live on the site. The non approves email included this:
Amazon’s listing policies require all Chemical Jewelry products must be third party tested and be compliant to Amazon marketplace.
In order to sell Chemical Jewelry on Amazon, you must first submit the following:
1. Declaration of REACH conformity (Certified by manufacturer or issued to the manufacturer by third party testing organization)
• Must address any Substances of Very High Concern (SVHCs) contained in the product
• REACH – Annex XVII n. 23, 27 and 63
• ASIN numbers that the document relates to
2. REACH heavy metals test reports (showing compliance with REACH’s heavy metals thresholds for all components of your product)
• with ASIN numbers that the document relates to.
Please refer to our help page for more details: https://sellercentral.amazon.de/gp/help/external/help.html?itemID=9MJWDA8TTMZFAX&referral=AWQM0VIOBWK40_A15YN9WYQ5AYHC…
By applying to sell these products you certify that all materials you submit in conjunction with your application are true, authentic and accurate.
Failing to provide the documents listed above will cause lack of a reinstatement.
We appreciate your cooperation.
My best guess would be they somehow want test results for it. But the question is why, when according to legislation Declaration of Reach conformity should be enough?