Review of your Amazon.co.uk selling accoun

I have received this message from amazon Uk after that my all European accounts got deactivate.

Dear,

For your security, we have suspended your Amazon seller account. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. If you currently sell on Amazon, we need additional documentation to verify your payment methods and your identity.

How do I reactivate my account?
To sell on Amazon, we need to verify your identity, business information, or both. You can confirm that you would like to begin the verification process in the following way:
– Click the “Appeal” button next to this e-mail on the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/customer-experience/perf-notifications.html)

What happens if my account is not reactivated?
You have 90 days after receiving this notification to either provide a valid appeal or choose not to appeal. After that time, you may contact disbursement-appeals@amazon.co.uk to request your funds. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. The policies we put in place are to protect our customers and selling partners. If we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or have abused our systems or repeatedly violated our Policies, we may withhold some or all funds in your account.

We’re here to help
You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk.

You can view your account performance at (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.
– iOS App (https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/amazon-seller/id794141485?mt=8)
– Android App (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_GB)
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon.co.uk

Then responded with my all documents, Such as

1: Company-Vat Proof
2: Company Tax Return Details
3: Company Holding Person Proof
4: Bank statements & PayPal statements
5: my Passport
6: my Driving License
7: Card image which i used on amazon.

But i received this reply from amazon. I don’t know which documents they are asking

Hello areton/Areton Limited ,

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. We may not respond to further emails about this issue.

Why is this happening?
Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. This decision was made after reviewing both your account and the information provided. For more information, review the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement:
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/external/G1791

Funds will not be transferred to you at this time; however, 90 days following this notification you may contact disbursement-appeals@amazon.co.uk to request a disbursement. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. The policies we put in place are to protect our customers and selling partners. If we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or have abused our systems or repeatedly violated our policies, we may withhold some or all funds in your account.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon.co.uk

What were you selling ? Your SIC codes are quite varying

Amazon, you really take the **** sometimes. What kind of way is that to treat a seller, seriously.

Private limited liability companies registered in the United Kingdom:
Current Appointments Report (CAR) dated from the past 90 day
Utility Bill, Bank Statement or Credit Card Statement in the name of the Business and dated from the past 90 days
Articles of Association
Memorandum of Association or Statement of Capital – this document displays the shareholders and the division of the shares
The Companies House documents can be obtained from http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/

1. Individual sellers’ Points of Contact and Business Owners: You may be requested to provide the following documents:
  • Full valid passport
  • National Identity Card
  • Driver’s Licence (UK Citizens only)
  • Utility Bill, Bank Statement or Credit Card Statement addressed to the individual and dated from the past 90 days

Gosh didn’t realise you could buy these online

I’m selling cosmetic products gel

Did you provide everything sequin listed above ?

And why did they request it ? Was it a normal kyc verification or did you amend details on your account?

My Card was blocked so they restricted my account after i update new card it starts working but after few hours stop working and suspended

I have appealed 4time with new documents

Hello,

I have confirmed the Credit Card on the file ending with *** is a valid credit card on my amazon selling account.

I have provided 2 Receipts of my payment method receipt using the same card ending with ***. I’ have attached my Electricity bill which verified my Address and my name Andreas Russo. Moreover, I have attached the My card picture also.

Documents Listed :

1. EON Electricity Bill: This contains my Name, My address, also how many units I have used of electricity.

2. Cognito Forms: On this receipt, you can easily see payment made Date paid July 2, 2021 Payment method– ***.

3: ALDI Stores : On this receipt, You can easily See transaction made with card which ending with **.

4: Driving Licence: I have uploaded my Driving Licence which verified my Identity and My Address

5: Bank Statement: I have uploaded Areton Limited bank Statement :

6: Areton Limited VAT: I have attached the copy of the VAT filling of Areton-ltd where you can information about the company

7: Areton Limited: I have attached the Paypal Statement as well:

8: Company House document: Where you can company information, company registration number, etc.

9: Card Image: I have uploaded a Credit card that I’m using on amazon right now

Most of those documents wouldn’t be what amazon are looking for, do you not have a bank statement / credit card in the company name?

I have sent bank statement as well card image also don’t hsvey credit name with company name that is on my name. I was using card with my name on Amazon before that.

Does the name on your statement match exactly (even the case). 100%?

But does the statement match the name on Amazon 100%.

So, did you purchase items from Aldi, to resell on Amazon ? - or was this as proof that your card is valid ?

So have you sent all 3 companies house documents as well as a business bill / bank statement?

Yes my bank statement name matches with Amazon name

Areton Limited

Above one bank statement name , below one Amazon

Just proof as valid card, no i didn’t sell thing which purchased from adil

Yes I have sent all, bank statements of company.