Sales summary disappeared

Yes, they are messing about! They keep changing things with no reason whatsoever and making matters worst. I don’t know where they get their ideas from? Certainly not from the resellers I imagine!
It was always great to see “pendings” why remove it?
WE WANT TO SEE THINGS BACK AS THEY WERE!

Hi Yes, what a complete mess they have made of this! Who could possibly see an ‘improvement’ here - hard to navigate, time consuming, lost track of Pending etc etc. Surely even ‘they’ will see sense and change back ?

Am I the only one who finds this “feature” an improvement.

Personally, I was fed up to the back teeth being informed when I’d sold an item, had a pending order incoming or someone had requested a return. With this pointless box gone I can now see useful information like another great Amazon Poll: “Tell us we’re bloody brilliant, cos the world’s richest man can’t be wrong”; a picture of some boxes in an Amazon warehouse (i’ve had it printed off 20ft x 20ft and is adorning our office wall next to the life size picture of Jeff Bozo), and constant nagging box that screams “LIST GLOBALLY”.

Stop your moaning everyone and bow down to your masters. They know what they are doing - we don’t. We are just plebs!

So is there way to get rid of these annoying boxes such as;

We have also lost our dashboard link to cases ! anyway to bring it back?

I need to know how to see returns, I had an email saying buyer wants to return but how do I find it and accept, Amazon are getting worse

Thanks for this reminder Jilly.

Under “Orders” click on “manage returns”

I tend to ignore the top half of the SC homepage and go straight to the old-fashioned text links at the bottom.
I right click and ‘open in a new tab’, keeping the SC page open as and when I need to use it (which isn’t often…).

Yes, why take off the most useful tools on the page and adding some usless boxes on, its much harder to notice orders and pending orders!

The new layout is just awful, you couldn’t actually sit down and make it worse if you tried.

I now just have large boxes full of useless information that will not budge and nothing I need to know except that you can now have “returnless” returns.

Dear me.

Agreed, I use the app now for sales figures, lets hope that doesn’t change

What a mess! They break things that work!
Instead of removing things that are useful why don’t they start removing those big boxes at the top that serve no purpose at all and they are annoying!
Will Amazon ever listen to Resellers? I doubt it! Lets see if they reverse this awful decision and put things back as they were… at lease they worked!

so useless not good at all

I just reset to default view and now the transaction summary is off on its own on the right, now I can’t move it back? Also my bank account information has all suddenly disappeared completely.

The same happened to me. :confused:

Most of those boxes are of little importance to us on a day to day basis. However things like getting you to use the forum instead of contacting ‘support’… use FBA… sell internationally… etc, etc… are very much in Amazon’s interests.

They are making it clear that they don’t care about us, they only care about themselves.

Just received the message from Customer Support following my complaint:

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

I understand that, you would like to have the home page of the seller central changed as the new layout is not satisfactory. Let me assist you with this concern.

Thank you for contacting us today with your suggestion regarding Seller central home page. I have forwarded your suggestion to our Merchant Technologies team for their review.

Kindly note that this is newly updated home page and this is how it looks and there is no option to go back to old version.

As we continue to improve our services, input from our sellers is invaluable.

Unquote.

So in summary put up and shut up ! Beggars Belief it really does!

Basically - NO.
I have given feedback and suggested that they make them collapsible or at least moveable so we can arrange the page in the way that suits our own personal needs - just like it was before !

lending box??
I’m obviously not worthy

I am lost amazon please don’t ignore this we not

Plebs please listen to us … the last set up was user friendly

We could finger out the sales for the day pending orders etc …

Please please please don’t ignore us …
Jeff please listen to us