Seller Support - Tale of woe!


I’ve just asked seller support to correct a product inventory page because it says an item weighs 1g when it actually weighs approx 240g. This is what they’ve come back with:

From your email, I understand that you are concerned regarding the re-measurement of FNSKU X000…
We have raised this concern to the relevant department and they have re-measured your unit.
We have confirmed new measurements for FNSKU X000… as noted below.

  • Length: 10.8 cm
  • Width: 6.4 cm
  • Height: 6.2 cm
  • Weight: 1.37 kg

This now means I’ve got a double issue:

  1. Product page still isn’t correct
  2. Item needs re-cubiscanning because the figure they’ve come up with isn’t correct

I’m lost for words at them being so «expletive removed». They’re usually bad, but not this bad.


They are a total nightmare, and haven’t got a clue what they are doing, they should rename the department seller unhelpful.

I am also finding their lack of understanding English
excruciatingly irritating?
For the simplest thing I’m finding I have to send two or three emails…
Anyone else encountering these kind of problems?


They seem to pick out one word in the email at random then take an action based on that, which usually isn’t the right action. This leads to more issues than necessary, which wastes everyone’s time.

Usually their English isn’t the best but at least it’s understandable. I can handle grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, poor choice of words as long as I can decipher the message. There was one email from them a while ago that left me shocked that someone with such poor English was working there; the words were English, the sentence had literally no grammatical structure and it looked like two sentences mixed together at random. I had to contact them again to ask for clarification as to what they actually meant.

If they slowed down and took time to understand an issue and respond appropriately they’d have less work to do overall.