Seller Verification - New Account - Review / Suspended

Great, that’s nice to hear :)))

Good to hear,
I registered my account on May 21st and still account is suspended and “Under verification” to this date
I submitted all documents, emailed verification and performance and managing director, contacted seller support many times still nothing…
Happy for you though :wink:

Same here you are not alone and its really puzzling.

They actually successfully verified my account but for some reason I am still not able to sell cause the performance team did not reinstated my account, so still waiting 10 weeks after opening
good for you also to know you are not alone… best of luck

so i somehow failed verification!? i think i know why. when they asked to provide proof of address. i took a photo of my landline bill and when i uploaded i got a red error below saying the document is invalid please upload a valid one. i thought the bots they were using were giving a false postive so i just submitted anyway. when i uploaded my passport i used same camera to take photo i never got that error. i find it evil they can just turn around and say decision is final without giving me an opportunity to fix it. i already appealed through notification and sent an email to verification team. any one else got that type of error for proof of address before?

If your account was successfully verified but still shows as suspended, I would advise you to try e-mailing managingdirector@amazon.co.uk, to have the matter escalated.

I have the same situation I first registered back in June 2019 and it’s still being suspended. There was a short period time when it was approved so I sent in inventory; all received now but I cannot sell.

All I got is automatic reply without any specifications. I submitted appeal with all my business documents. Only thing is I don’t know how to cross check if all the documents are consistent because I can’t view the identity information while it’s under review.

I don’t know how long this is gonna take…

I am going through the exact same issue… Its been a month of frustrating back and forth and unlimited uploads of verification and then 2 times the account got activated and deactivated within minutes… FINALLY I have had a representative who did not send a bot email… Here is the issue… you need to complete verification in all the market places… USA, canada, mexico, uk, japan… even if one of them is pending you will not be able to open your American seller account… once all of them are verified… you will be able to go to settings and see each account… it should show active. Not pending verification… then go back and submit appeal to US marketplace and only and only then will your account be activated…I will let you guys know if that workedfor me…

Because the verification process is to protect Amazon and its buyers from incompetent or fraudulent sellers. Selling here is not like selling on your own website or on the high street. They have their own rules and procedures, which you need to read, understand and comply with. If you don’t, sooner or later (probably sooner), you will make a mistake and get your account suspended or deactivated again: getting it back will be slow and difficult. It’s probably better not to try selling on multiple markets immediately. Any problems with a country outside your own is likely to be more complicated and more expensive. Get some experience on your home market so you can see what problems you may encounter. And don’t forget that Amazon is not a way to get rich quick, but it can be a way to get VERY poor VERY quick