user profile
Sign in
user profile

Send US to UK FBA air shipments with our Partnered Carrier programme

by News_Amazon

We’re excited to announce that you can now send your FBA inventory from the US to the UK via air shipments with the Amazon Partnered Carrier programme.

We’ve created a simple process for US-to-UK air shipments with easy tracking, convenient pickup and drop-off options, and competitive delivery rates.

When you send your next FBA shipment, sign in to Seller Central and choose a carrier via the Amazon Partnered Carrier programme.

For more information on how to send your FBA shipments from the US to the UK, go to Cross-Border Partnered Carrier programme from the US to the UK.

Get started with FBA today

Tags: News and announcements
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_8f1IPTDlAyi0l
In reply to: News_Amazon’s post

What about UK to USA?

user profile
Seller_y1oOV7IRdwzeB

I’m interested too about the options the other way. I know it’s kind of irrelevant on a UK message board, but would be interested to know if there is an equivalent.

user profile
Seller_y1oOV7IRdwzeB

Instead of receiving useful information from Amazon UK about how we could expand to USA etc, what we receive are emails telling us how we could do things we already do i.e …expand to EU (which we already do), how to register for EU VAT (which we’ve had for years), how to use ATS Freight Services (which we use) etc etc etc…

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post