Stock Replenish Limits

Hi

I am currently trying to add a new shipment from China which is 500 units in 2 cases. I have added these to my shipment plan, however I am being told that this exceeds the limit allowed.

I then click through to the “restock Inventory” page to be told:

“We are temporarily limiting the quantity you can send for your products. You can see the limits for your products on this page and on the Restock Inventory report. Click on the units right above the colour bar in the Days of Supply column to see the maximum inventory level and maximum shipment quantity for the product.”

As this is a new product there is no information to view when I look at this link and so I can’t seem to rectify the problem?

Any help would be brilliant, Thanks in advance.

I don’t think there is a legitimate way to increase the limit. There were non-legit ways but I believe they’ve either been stopped or run the risk of account suspension.

Hi Demel

Thank you for your reply. I am more confused with how to see the limit itself as the following part of the message is no where to be found?:

"Click on the units right above the colour bar in the Days of Supply column to see the maximum inventory level and maximum shipment quantity for the product.”

I am sorry if I am not being clear, but it seems very confusing to me.

I’ve never used that feature, but I recall a thread recently where someone else said it was blank for some of their products. You could just keep removing units from your shipment until it lets you through.

Hi you will probably find you will. Only be able to send 40-100 in if its a new line

even with established lines with moderate sales, only 200… That is why we get free removal atm… they need the space :smiley: