Struggling to get verified

Hope someone can help We are wanting to sell on Amazon and everything we have sent all the documentations and repeatedly keeps coming back saying We completed our evaluation of your submission. We do not have enough information to remove the violation at this time.

I am now 6 weeks in trying to get this account sorted…can anyone help

Are you a sole trader or ltd company and what docs have you sent exactly ?

What was the violation? Have you been linked to another account? Please post the notification you received.

we are limited, i have sent all documents they have requested several times. bank statement, articles of associated, registered Ltd company details, driving licences etc.

Utility bills in the name and residential address of all shareholders ?

And as above, what violation on your account ?

Hey @Mystique_Crystals_Gi,

I recommend that you review your Seller Central Seller Account Information, Account Health and Performance notifications for further updates and instructions on what to do next.

Regards,
Winston

there is no violation as we cant get through being authorised

there are no violations as we havnt got through being authorised

they just wanted driving licences which we sent

And does the name and address on the licence match the residential address of the beneficial owner on your amazon account ?

As mentioned above by Anglozone, you need to post the email notification that you received so that we can see exactly what they have said. Not really able to help without that.

I keep on receiving this email. I’m trying to sell in the UK

What happens if I do not update the required information?
If you do not provide the requested information, your account will be restricted as follows:
– In 60 days from the date we first reached out, your funds may no longer be disbursed and your account verification on Amazon UK or Amazon European stores could be impacted.

Use the following information to select the correct legal entity:

– UK Sole Proprietor: This legal entity is for any commercial individual who sells for profit. A Sole Proprietorship is registered with Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC). There is no legal distinction between the owner and the business.
– State-owned: A business that is either wholly or partially owned and operated by a government.
– Publicly-listed: A business with shares listed on a stock exchange for public trading.
– Privately-owned (such as Limited, Partnership, International Sole Proprietor): A business controlled and operated by private individuals.
– Charity: Incorporated or non-incorporated tax-exempt body.

How can I register my business as limited partenership? I’m not in the UK.

I have responded onyour other post