I keep on receiving this email. I’m trying to sell in the UK
What happens if I do not update the required information?
If you do not provide the requested information, your account will be restricted as follows:
– In 60 days from the date we first reached out, your funds may no longer be disbursed and your account verification on Amazon UK or Amazon European stores could be impacted.
Use the following information to select the correct legal entity:
– UK Sole Proprietor: This legal entity is for any commercial individual who sells for profit. A Sole Proprietorship is registered with Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC). There is no legal distinction between the owner and the business.
– State-owned: A business that is either wholly or partially owned and operated by a government.
– Publicly-listed: A business with shares listed on a stock exchange for public trading.
– Privately-owned (such as Limited, Partnership, International Sole Proprietor): A business controlled and operated by private individuals.
– Charity: Incorporated or non-incorporated tax-exempt body.
How can I register my business as limited partenership? I’m not in the UK.