Submitted German Tax Cert, blocked anyway

We have been blocked from selling on Amazon DE, the notification says it’s because we didn’t upload our certificate, even though we did so before the deadline. Amazon customer support confirm it.

Anyone else had this issue?

The kicker is we applied for our certificate months ago, it was sent to the wrong address. Second one was sent out by German Tax office - genuinely lovely helpful people, but it took two weeks to get to us. But hey, hoorah it’s here right? Scan it, upload it what a relief.

UNTIL AMAZON SUSPEND US ANYWAY.

We have a support case open. I asked for some explanation as this has obviously cut off our sales, killed our listing rankings, and is a huge and undeserved hit to our business. Will I get one? I won’t count on it.

I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account has been deactivated despite you already submitted the German Tax Certificate months ago.

I would suggest you to either respond to the original notice e-mail or appeal directly through the performance notification in the Seller Central to dispute the decision and let Amazon know that you already complied with the relevant policy and your tax obligations.

Also, review this thread where the issue is currently being discussed:

split this topic #3

A post was merged into an existing topic: Banned From Amazon DE , Suggestions?

split this topic #4

A post was merged into an existing topic: Banned From Amazon DE , Suggestions?

closed #5