Suspended : 5 day after being verified - no sales yet!

Greetings,

I started a company in Estonia through e-residency program for selling in Amazon EU.

I registered for a seller account and verified on 20 Sep’19. 6 days later I received an e-mail from Amazon explaining that my account was suspended.

I am very confused here. I didn’t sell any items yet. I didn’t list any items that is prohibited by Amazon.

When I asked Amazon about this I got an explanation as below:
“We were unable to verify the information you
provided when registering for a Selling on Amazon payment account and,
as a result, your Selling on Amazon payment account could not be opened.” But actualy my account was opened and then closed.

Any advice or comment on my situation will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account was suspended without even selling anything, but don’t worry, this is something which many other newly registered merchants are experiencing as well.

Did you receive any prior requests for additional information from Amazon, asking you to submit invoices or documents?

Have you already clicked on the “Appeal” button to see if you have the option to provide Amazon more information?

In case you don’t hear from Amazon again, then try opening a case with the Seller Support under “Account Verification” and submit the following:

–Utility bill with name and address visible

–Business license, if applicable

–If you have active listings, include copies of invoices, receipts, contracts or delivery orders from your supplier issued in the last 90 days.

Thank you for your reply.

I had the appeal button. Since I don’t have a clear informaton from Amazon, I supplied them all the information I could but this didn’t help.

Afterwards I called Amazon Seller Support. The agent said he would contact the Seller Verification Team but no reply since (3 days passed)

That is bad. I wish they provided a clear information.