Hi! I have been suspended for a while and only recently started to get serious about this, because there is money frozen that I owe to old supplier yet.
This is the appeal I submitted, I used an example where KIKA helps.
Dear Amazon Team,
I really hope Amazon will give me one more chance to sell on this platform again.
I have come to realise that I had policies in place which allowed me to purchase from a supplier which may have not been selling authentic goods to me. I recognize that I have not been doing our due diligence in researching the credibility of suppliers before purchasing from them, so I have set forth the following plan of action to ensure this doesn’t happen again.
- I have ended my relationship with my supplier who sold me the product, I have liquidated all the inventory from them and will never purchase from them again.
- I have gone through my list of suppliers and have contacted manufacturers to confirm that they are authorised distributor. Any supplier that does not match this criteria, has been removed from my list and I will never purchase from them again.
- Before purchasing new products from any other supplier, I will contact the manufacturer directly to ensure that they are actually manufacturer authorised supplier. Only after that I will purchase the items to sell on Amazon platform.
- I now have dedicated employee who will inspect all the merchandise before it is being sold so I can ensure it matches Amazons standards of quality.
- Me and my employee have re-read Amazon guidelines and policies, will continue to monitor the seller forums for any copyrighted, problematic and wrongful brands and items.
I am very confident that with this plan I will not have any future issues of counterfeit items and I ensure that I will always comply with Amazons policies.
I received back this:
Thank you for submitting your plan of action. We reviewed your appeal and determined that it is missing the following information. Please include the missing information listed below in your plan of action:
– Proof of product authenticity (e.g., invoice, Order ID, licensing agreement, letter of authorization). It must clearly prove that your products do not infringe any intellectual property rights.
– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of Counterfeit infringement.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the infringement issues.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent infringement going forward.
– Greater detail on why you believe an error has occurred.
Has your account been deactivated in error?
If you believe there has been an error, please tell us why. Your explanation should include the following information:
– How your listing(s) have not violated the brand’s intellectual property.
Where do I send this information?
Please submit this information by clicking the Appeal button on Account Health (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard).
What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 17 days of the original suspension notification, your account will remain deactivated.
ASIN: B07LH3JLSS B07LH41TM7 B07LH59SSN B07LH4H4PF B07LH3HD6Y
Complaint ID: 5764060812
I have no information about who did report me or anything like that. I want to admit that I didn’t sell authentic product, so I don’t even have any proof to to send that I was selling authentic product. The ASINS were about Fortnite design phone cases.
Is there anyway to re-instate my account for a chance for me to once sell again and fix my mistakes?
I will appreciate all the help I can get.
Thank you in advance.