Suspended Account

It is not all bad news then, you can go FBA while preparing very strong plan of action to reverse their decision.
My suggestion would be:
1: for your top sellers go FBA (make sure it is financially viable option)
2: stop pestering them with more emails until your super strong plan of action is ready.
3: once you will work out your plan of action, BEFORE sending it to them, pass it here for further comments from fellow sellers.

As bad as it feels right now, trust me, your position is actually better than most sellers would be in your place so cheer up.

Thank you for your help,
but I am also selling my products on other online selling platforms, so I could not let amazon to keep my items in their depot. And the fee is very high for my items (printer), please advise me another solution if there is

There is no other solution

How long should I wait to send a new selling plan? What is your suggestion

Sorry to be blunt but you cannot submit another appeal as you have already used all your chances.

Amazon have said they will no longer respond to you so it’s either FBA for a while then try asking for FBM to be re-instated … or…forget selling on Amazon altogether

Can I ask what was your ODR, how many negative reviews and/or AtoZ you have received?

Also, if you want help and advice on writing an acceptable plan of action then it would be useful if you could post the most recent POA that you have sent to Amazon and which they refused.

Hi @Temporary_TaTToos,

The selling privileges have been taken down because of order defect rate which is driven by negative feedbacks, A-Z claims and service chargebacks from the buyers. To prepare a viable plan of action, it is necessary to understand the cause of these complaints on the account.

For this, it is recommended that you download the order defect rate report from seller central performance tab by clicking on the order defect rate option under account health.

This will provide you the list of order ids that are impacting the health of the account presently.

Reviewing each order id will help in understanding the cause of the issue on the account, which in turn will help in preparation of plan of action.

For a plan of action to be deemed as acceptable it needs to answers few questions like, what are the types of complaints raised on the account? What is the reason for such issue on account? How have you overcome the issue on the account? What is the plan for future maintenance of account health?

All these questions will help in framing an acceptable plan of action highlighting the requisites as below:

-The root cause of the issue on the account.

-The steps taken to resolve the issue on the account.

-The future preventive steps taken to ensure the issue is not recurring in nature.

Please submit a revised plan of action on the above recommendation by clicking on the reactivate your selling privileges option in seller central.

Wishing you luck,

Fidak

Date Range - Total Orders - Pre-fulfilment Cancellations - Late Shipments
01-29 Dec 20 5% 5%
01-30 Nov 33 6.06% 21.21%
01-31 Oct 14 0% 21.43%

[Order Defect Rate ]
     Total Orders With Defects  -  Negative feedback   -  A-to-Z Guarantee claims   -  Chargeback claims

01-29 Dec 0% 0% 0% 0%
01-30 Nov 6.06% 6.06% 0% 0%
01-31 Oct 14.29% 7.14% 7.14% 0%

First Amazon sent this email;
Greetings from Amazon.

Your order defect rate (ODR) does not meet our performance target of less than 1%. As a result, you can no longer sell on Amazon.co.uk and your offers have been removed from that site. A temporary hold has been placed on any funds from your Amazon.co.uk sales.

We encourage you to resolve any pending orders. Any amounts paid for A-to-z Guarantee claims or chargebacks may be deducted from the funds in your account.

Most holds are removed within 90 days, but funds may be held longer. For example, claims or chargebacks on your orders could extend the hold beyond 90 days.

Once the hold is removed, any remaining funds will be available per your settlement schedule. Balance and settlement information will be available in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about these funds, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk.

If you would like to sell on Amazon.co.uk, you must provide a detailed plan with the steps you will take to meet our performance standards in the future. We will review your plan and decide whether to reinstate your selling privileges.

The ODR metric is based on A-to-z Guarantee claims, negative feedback, and chargeback disputes. You can view this metric on the Account Health page in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/seller-rating/pages/account-health.html).

Reviewing your negative feedback, claims, and chargeback disputes may help you identify where you can improve your performance. For guidelines on creating your plan, search “Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges” in Seller Central Help.

To submit your plan, click the “Appeal” button next to this e-mail on the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/customer-experience/perf-notifications.html).

Regards,

Seller Performance

AND I submit the action plan below;

The root cause of the issue
After carefully reviewing my entire account, feedbacks, product reviews,
checking the A-Z claims and returns comments, I determined that
complaints were caused by insufficient product description and packaging.

The actions that you have taken to resolve the issue

• After carefully inspected all returned merchandise, I have authorized the return requests for affected orders, and refunded the buyers once the item will be returned back to me.

• I have been more careful about listing counterfeit products, I have
    removed or closed listings that do not accurately match our items

• I have upgraded my packaging from void fill to inflatable air sacks which
    is the best protective system for items.

-I have preferred to work with more credible shipping couriers

-And have made some progression to reduce ODR percent,

The steps that you have taken to prevent the issue going forward

• I will continue sourcing all our inventory directly from the most reputable suppliers in the country.

• I will be checking on a regular basis the condition of our items to ensure that all customers receive them in a 100% perfect state

• I will make sure that all items are packaged as securely as possible to prevent damage during transit.

Then Amazon asked the info below;
Dear …,

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. To reactivate your account, please send the following:

– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers receiving defective items.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent shipments being damaged, incomplete or lost due improper packaging going forward.

How do I send the required information?
Please reply to this message with the requested information.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 14 days of the original notification, your account will remain deactivated.

And I replied with;

Dear Seller Performance Team,

Great detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers receiving defective items

Before sending all orders, I have checked whether the item is the same as in my description. As I am selling printers majority, I have check all the functions of them. If the buyer still claims the order is defective, fist, if it is possible, I have the offer to send the replacement part. then if the problem still continues or the replacement part does not work for solving the problem, I have started the return process immediately after. here the last example the actions I have taken 206-8273405-8535512

Great detail on the steps you have taken to prevent shipment being damaged, incomplete or lost due to improper packaging going forward

To prevent shipment being incomplete, I have checked the shipping box that was put in, they are the same as my description. Therefore, I have not gotten any compliments about the incomplete shipping box.

To prevent shipment being damaged, I have used the printers’ original retail box which has its own foam protectors in. If there is no original retail box, I have preferred a tick, shockproof plain box. I have used two types of bubble wrap protectors. After wrapping the items with small bubbles, I have wrapped them with large bubble protectors. So, I would have provided double protection.

To prevent shipment being lost, I have used trustworthy shipping companies like UPS and Hermes to sent my orders. Immediately After dispatching the orders, I have added their tracking number on Amazon. For my all shipping I have used services that provide a tracking number. So, I didn’t encounter a situation where the order was lost for far. (hope never happen)

Regards

Again they asked more info about my plan with the email below;

Dear …

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. To reactivate your account, please send the following:

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of shipments being damaged, incomplete or lost due improper packaging.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve shipments being damaged, incomplete or lost due improper packaging.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent shipments being damaged, incomplete or lost due improper packaging going forward.

– Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.

Please reply to this message with the requested information.

If we do not receive the requested information within 14 days of the original notification, your account will remain deactivated.

We’re here to help

AND I replied with an email below;

Dear Amazon Seller Performance Team,

Great detail on the root cause(s) of shipping being damaged, incomplete or lost due improper packaging

I preferred any shipping company which is the cheapest, but the cheap service also caused some damaged and lost orders. Now I am just using reliable shipping companies such as UPS, Hermes.
As I was inexperienced in selling on Amazon, I did not know how important to provide the tracking number to the customers. I did not have an account on the shipping companies to buy the services, so sometimes, I did not find the tracking number once I dispatched the orders.

Great detail on the actions you have taken to resolve shipping being damaged, incomplete or lost due improper packaging

Now I have preferred only reliable shipping companies.
To resolve the shipping being lost, I created an account on the shipping companies’ web sites, and I have bought all services via my accounts. Therefore. I can reach the tracking numbers of the orders whenever I need them. once the shipping label was printed out, I add the tracking number of the order on Amazon.
To resolve the shipping being damaged, I have preferred to buy good quality tick shockproof boxes. And for wrapping products, I have had two types of wrapping bubbles products (have small bubbles and large bubbles). with these wrapping products, I have provided double protection my items from being damaged
To resolve the shipping being incomplete, the shipping boxes have been checked whether they are the same as my description, and all parts were in.

Great detail on the steps you have taken to prevent shipment being damaged, incomplete or lost due to improper packaging going forward

To prevent shipment being incomplete, I have checked the shipping box that was put in, they are the same as my description. Therefore, I have not gotten any compliments about the incomplete shipping box.
To prevent shipment being damaged, I have used the printers’ original retail box which has its own foam protectors in. If there is no original retail box, I have preferred a tick, shockproof plain box. I have used two types of bubble wrap protectors. After wrapping the items with small bubbles, I have wrapped them with large bubble protectors. So, I have provided double protection.
To prevent shipment being lost, I have used trustworthy shipping companies like UPS and Hermes to sent my orders. Immediately After dispatching the orders, I have added their tracking number on Amazon. For my all shipping I have used services that provide a tracking number. So, I didn’t encounter a situation where the order was lost for far. (hope never happen)

Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy

I have given my latest five my printer orders information below;

Order No Order date Shipping date Company Tracking number

15/12/2019                              16/12/2019                    Hermes                       855......7889
            11/12/2019                              12/12/2019                   Hermes                        896......9587
            10/12/2019                              10/12/2019                   Hermes                        038......7184
            10/12/2019                              10/12/2019                   Hermes                       793........0985
            09/12/2019                              10/12/2019                   Hermes                       264.......5688

Best Regards

And they asked additional info with an email below;

Dear …

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of A-to-z claims, negative feedback and service chargebacks.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve A-to-z claims, negative feedback and service chargebacks.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent A-to-z claims, negative feedback and service chargebacks going forward.

– Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.

Submit this information at https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/performance/notifications?ref=ah_em_op

We’re here to help

AND I replied with an email below;

Dear Seller Performance Team,

Here the information you required;

Greater detail on the root cause(s) of A-to-z claims, negative feedback and service chargebacks

There are seven A-to-Z claims, one was because of the lost item, and the majority of the claim was because of the damaged or defective order
Based on negative feedback (1 and 2 rating), one was that lost item, the majority of other negative feedback were for damaged or defective orders delivered.
There are no any chargebacks

Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve A-to-z claims, negative feedback and service chargebacks

For the lost item, I have contacted the shipping company to get updated info about it. After getting confirmation that the item is lost, I refunded after that immediately. But the customer did not wait for news from me, requested A-to-Z claim.
For defective item, I have contacted the customer to learn more about the problem, if the problem could be solved with a replacement part, I have offered to send a replacement part, first. If not ( and or any damaged order), immediately started to return process, after holding my items back, released the refunds. Meanwhile, I have contacted the shipping companies about the damaged items and opened cases.

Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent A-to-z claims, negative feedback and service chargebacks going forward

To prevent A-to-z claims, negative feedback, once I got a notice about any problem with the orders, I have immediately contacted customers to learn the problem. if the problem seems not to be solved soon, to avoid the customers’ further victimization, I have started the return process as quickly as I can. to prevent to happen the similar problems, now I have just preferred only reliable shipping companies.

Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy

For the lost item,

ID Order date the date of the appeal the date of refund
204-… 10 Jun 9 July 10 July

An example of offering a replacement part to resolve the problem

ID Order date the date of the return request Solution Result
203-6… 14 Nov 21 Nov offering replacement Rating : *****
Comments : "Pleasure to buy from and to communicate with, thanks again "

Regards

And the last email from them

Dear ,

We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may not sell seller-fulfilled offers on Amazon.co.uk. Funds may not be transferred to you but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. This process usually takes about 60 days but could take longer.

Why is this happening?
This decision was made after reviewing both your account and the information provided.

We may not respond to further emails about this issue.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team

Hi,

Unfortunately you have collected quite a lot of AtoZ in the short period of time, so it looks like the you will have some serious struggle to reverse their decision. I would highly advise to prepare a much better POA with more steps in preventing these issues like using FBA or reliable couriers. Check some POA examples in the forum and online, try to prepare one straight forward plan and upload to the forum for review. Then you can try sending it to MD as the last hope.

Amazon want to know WHY your ODR is so high. Why are you late shipping? Why are your customers unhappy and therefore leaving negs and opening A-Zs? They want you to reflect on this and put yourself in the position of ypur unhappy customers. Then when you’ve worked out why and taken responsibility for it they want to know what you’ve done to sort it out, such as refunds/replacements/communication within 24 hours. They then want to know what you’ve put in place going forwards to ensure none of this happens again.

At the point you are at now you need to review your whole account and address all issues. So look at feedback, reviews, messages, voice of the customer, A-Zs etc and really think about why this has happened. Use bullet points and plain, clear language.

Post on here before submitting as this is likely your last chance.

Someone can check a part of my plan that is

The root cause of the issue on the account:

Over the past few months, some of my customers reported issues regarding their orders.
• I received complaints about pre-fulfillment cancellation, late shipment, different from what the customer ordered and damaged or defective item which resulted in A-Z claims and negative feedback. Details what went wrong from 1st of Oct to 31st Dec;
Out of 67 orders, 11 orders were shipped late, and 3 pre-fulfillment orders were canceled. Therefore, I had 4 complaints about Damaged or defective items and 3 complaints about different to what the customer ordered which were resulted in 3 A-Z claims and 4 negative feedbacks. These failures have caused my order defect rate to reach 10.44% out of 67 orders (7 orders in total).
• I did not use a reliable shipping carrier, which would have provided me with proper tracking information, with signature, to be able to locate packages and ensure timely delivery to customers.

This is saying what happened but not why it happened. Why did you ship late? Why were items received damaged? Why did you receive complaints about items not being as described. Why did you use an unreliable carrier.

What did you do to sort out the above issues? Apologies? Refunds? Replacement items etc.

What have you changed to make sure the above doesn’t happen again?

Thank you, I’ll revise it now, then send to review again

Someone can revise a fist part of my POA?

The root cause of the issue on the account:

Over the past few months, some of my customers reported issues regarding their orders.
• I received complaints about pre-fulfilment cancellation, late shipment, different from what the customer ordered and damaged or defective item which resulted in A-Z claims and negative feedback.

The root cause why I exceed the rate of pre-fulfilment cancellations and late shipments happened was I was an inexperienced individual seller and when I became unavailable I did not use the holiday settings on Amazon (honestly, I did not know it). I thought it would be more advantageous to cancel some of the pre-fulfilment orders rather than to send them late. Moreover, I sent some orders which I received near the end of the holiday late, instead of cancelling them. That is the reason why I exceed the both late shipments and pre-fulfilment cancellations.

The root cause why the compliments of different from what the customer ordered happened was I did not highlight the important parts of the item descriptions. When the customers did not aware of those either, after they complained like I did not order this order.

Last, the reason of getting complaints regarding damaged or defective items was that I did not pay attention much to protect the items from any damaged to occurred during the shipment. I used very thin bubble wraps, and hereby, they did not protect some of them