Suspended Account

And they asked additional info with an email below;

Dear …

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. To reactivate your account, please send the following:

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of A-to-z claims, negative feedback and service chargebacks.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve A-to-z claims, negative feedback and service chargebacks.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent A-to-z claims, negative feedback and service chargebacks going forward.

– Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.

How do I send the required information?
Submit this information at https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/performance/notifications?ref=ah_em_op

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 14 days of the original notification, your account will remain deactivated.

We’re here to help

AND I replied with an email below;

Dear Seller Performance Team,

Here the information you required;

Greater detail on the root cause(s) of A-to-z claims, negative feedback and service chargebacks

There are seven A-to-Z claims, one was because of the lost item, and the majority of the claim was because of the damaged or defective order
Based on negative feedback (1 and 2 rating), one was that lost item, the majority of other negative feedback were for damaged or defective orders delivered.
There are no any chargebacks

Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve A-to-z claims, negative feedback and service chargebacks

For the lost item, I have contacted the shipping company to get updated info about it. After getting confirmation that the item is lost, I refunded after that immediately. But the customer did not wait for news from me, requested A-to-Z claim.
For defective item, I have contacted the customer to learn more about the problem, if the problem could be solved with a replacement part, I have offered to send a replacement part, first. If not ( and or any damaged order), immediately started to return process, after holding my items back, released the refunds. Meanwhile, I have contacted the shipping companies about the damaged items and opened cases.

Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent A-to-z claims, negative feedback and service chargebacks going forward

To prevent A-to-z claims, negative feedback, once I got a notice about any problem with the orders, I have immediately contacted customers to learn the problem. if the problem seems not to be solved soon, to avoid the customers’ further victimization, I have started the return process as quickly as I can. to prevent to happen the similar problems, now I have just preferred only reliable shipping companies.

Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy

For the lost item,

ID Order date the date of the appeal the date of refund
204-… 10 Jun 9 July 10 July

An example of offering a replacement part to resolve the problem

ID Order date the date of the return request Solution Result
203-6… 14 Nov 21 Nov offering replacement Rating : *****
Comments : "Pleasure to buy from and to communicate with, thanks again "

Regards

And the last email from them

Dear ,

We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may not sell seller-fulfilled offers on Amazon.co.uk. Funds may not be transferred to you but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. This process usually takes about 60 days but could take longer.

Why is this happening?
This decision was made after reviewing both your account and the information provided.

We may not respond to further emails about this issue.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team

Hi,

Unfortunately you have collected quite a lot of AtoZ in the short period of time, so it looks like the you will have some serious struggle to reverse their decision. I would highly advise to prepare a much better POA with more steps in preventing these issues like using FBA or reliable couriers. Check some POA examples in the forum and online, try to prepare one straight forward plan and upload to the forum for review. Then you can try sending it to MD as the last hope.

Amazon want to know WHY your ODR is so high. Why are you late shipping? Why are your customers unhappy and therefore leaving negs and opening A-Zs? They want you to reflect on this and put yourself in the position of ypur unhappy customers. Then when you’ve worked out why and taken responsibility for it they want to know what you’ve done to sort it out, such as refunds/replacements/communication within 24 hours. They then want to know what you’ve put in place going forwards to ensure none of this happens again.

At the point you are at now you need to review your whole account and address all issues. So look at feedback, reviews, messages, voice of the customer, A-Zs etc and really think about why this has happened. Use bullet points and plain, clear language.

Post on here before submitting as this is likely your last chance.

Someone can check a part of my plan that is

The root cause of the issue on the account:

Over the past few months, some of my customers reported issues regarding their orders.
• I received complaints about pre-fulfillment cancellation, late shipment, different from what the customer ordered and damaged or defective item which resulted in A-Z claims and negative feedback. Details what went wrong from 1st of Oct to 31st Dec;
Out of 67 orders, 11 orders were shipped late, and 3 pre-fulfillment orders were canceled. Therefore, I had 4 complaints about Damaged or defective items and 3 complaints about different to what the customer ordered which were resulted in 3 A-Z claims and 4 negative feedbacks. These failures have caused my order defect rate to reach 10.44% out of 67 orders (7 orders in total).
• I did not use a reliable shipping carrier, which would have provided me with proper tracking information, with signature, to be able to locate packages and ensure timely delivery to customers.

This is saying what happened but not why it happened. Why did you ship late? Why were items received damaged? Why did you receive complaints about items not being as described. Why did you use an unreliable carrier.

What did you do to sort out the above issues? Apologies? Refunds? Replacement items etc.

What have you changed to make sure the above doesn’t happen again?

Thank you, I’ll revise it now, then send to review again

Someone can revise a fist part of my POA?

Over the past few months, some of my customers reported issues regarding their orders.
• I received complaints about pre-fulfilment cancellation, late shipment, different from what the customer ordered and damaged or defective item which resulted in A-Z claims and negative feedback.

The root cause why I exceed the rate of pre-fulfilment cancellations and late shipments happened was I was an inexperienced individual seller and when I became unavailable I did not use the holiday settings on Amazon (honestly, I did not know it). I thought it would be more advantageous to cancel some of the pre-fulfilment orders rather than to send them late. Moreover, I sent some orders which I received near the end of the holiday late, instead of cancelling them. That is the reason why I exceed the both late shipments and pre-fulfilment cancellations.

The root cause why the compliments of different from what the customer ordered happened was I did not highlight the important parts of the item descriptions. When the customers did not aware of those either, after they complained like I did not order this order.

Last, the reason of getting complaints regarding damaged or defective items was that I did not pay attention much to protect the items from any damaged to occurred during the shipment. I used very thin bubble wraps, and hereby, they did not protect some of them

kidnly alson guide me as well as my account suspended and not finding any reason on my account show

Can you look at the first part of my POA?

• I received complaints about pre-fulfilment cancellation, late shipment, different from what the customer ordered and damaged or defective item which resulted in A-Z claims and negative feedback.

The root cause why I exceed the rate of pre-fulfilment cancellations and late shipments happened was I was an inexperienced individual seller and when I became unavailable I did not use the holiday settings on Amazon (honestly, I did not know it). I thought it would be more advantageous to cancel some of the pre-fulfilment orders rather than to send them late. Moreover, I sent some orders which I received near the end of the holiday late, instead of cancelling them. That is the reason why I exceed the both late shipments and pre-fulfilment cancellations.

The root cause why the compliments of different from what the customer ordered happened was I did not highlight the important parts of the item descriptions. When the customers did not aware of those either, after they complained like I did not order this order.

Last, the reason for getting complaints regarding damaged or defective items was that I did not pay attention much to protect the items from any damaged to occurred during the shipment. I used very thin bubble wraps, and hereby, they did not protect some of them

I am a new and inexperienced seller. The amount of sales I had was more than the stock I had available becuase I thought I would be able to order and receive stock from my suppliers much more quickly than I was able to. Therefore when the extra orders came in I thought my only option was to either cancel them or send them late. I had not read through Amazon university and was not even aware that holiday settings existed. I just thought it was better to cancel the items than send them late.

I think the above is what you are trying to say. If it isn’t don’t use it. It still doesn’t explain why you listed more items than you stocked so I think Amazon will want to know why you did that and in your third section will want to know how you are now controlling your stock better.

I also received complaints that items were not as described. Having gone through my listings I can see that the descriptions I have given are not clear enough and don’t have enough detail. Because of this when customers received their items they believed them to be different .

Again I think this is what you are trying to say. However it needs more detail. What type of information did you leave out of the listing? What was not clear? Why would the information given/not given lead a customer to expect a different item from the one received?

I also received complaints that items arrived damaged. Having looked at my packaging methods I have realised that this is inadequate as I was only using very thin bubble wrap which was not good enough to protect the items while they were in transit to my customers.

Your 3rd section will need to detail how you have improved this. Give details about your new packaging regime.