Suspended Amazon Account

My Seller Account was suspended in 2017 when the person I employed to run it for me whilst I was on maternity leave managed the whole thing. He basically ran the account into the ground and left me with a deactivated seller account.

The account was closed to due to policy violations, in feedback there’s quite a few negative about receiving something different than ordered, quite a few about items not arriving at all, and loads of A-Z claims.

He tried to appeal the closure in 2017 and was unsuccessful and that’s we he left. So im trying to get this sorted, as well as my retail store this amazon account ended up being more successful than my shop! Ive contacted Amazon and they are giving me the chance to appeal however I have sent 2 appeals now but again they have come back to me requesting greater details.

I have started my email by saying that I suspect Amazon believe we were shipping non authentic products and i’ve put a detailed plan about how we are only going to buy from the manufacturer or their authorised distributor that products will be very carefully listed, checked, stocked with an advanced stocking barcode system, that we have a new team of staff.

Im obviouslty missing something from this plan that they want to hear and for me to confirm but I cannot work out what ive missed out! Can anyone help me?

– Greater detail on the issue(s) that you believe caused the complaints about the authenticity of your items.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the issue(s) that caused the complaints about the authenticity of your items.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent future complaints about the authenticity of your items.

Here are a few things to consider as you create your plan:
–Sourcing: Are you sourcing the product from a trusted supplier?
–Listing: Is the product accurately described on Amazon? Have you ensured that there is no ambiguity and the customer is well informed?
–Packaging: Is the product in its original packaging as listed on Amazon?
– Shipping: Have you taken all appropriate steps and quality checks to ensure that the product is stored, packed, and shipped appropriately?
–Review your communications from buyers to better understand the issues.
–Be as specific as possible in your plan.
–Do not limit your plan to issues with specific orders.

This sounds like you have jumped right into the solutions section of your appeal without 1st addressing the root causes. Authenticity seems to be the bit that Amazon are asking about so they want you to tell them why customers raised this as a concern. Is it likely that the person running your Amazon account during your maternity leave sent items out in inadequate packaging? Is it possible that some items were damaged prior to being dispatched and should not have been sent out? Is it possible that the descritions and/or images on the listings didn’t completely match the physical product the customer received? These can be reasons why customers may say inauthentic even though they came from an authorised supplier.

As @Isabella says, it doesn’t sound as though your plan is formatted correctly and does not address the right issues.
Amazon are quite clear that they are concerned about authenticity so that is what your plan needs to focus on.
Your plan needs 3 parts
1: Root cause
This means “why” not “what”.
So why did the customers believe that the items they received might not be authentic.
Isabella gave you some pointers to consider and you need to

so that you get a feel for what the complaints were about.
When you have done that you can understand the root causes behind those complaints.
So if it was damaged goods then the issue might be in your warehouse [poor stock control/storage, failure to separate new stock from returns] or it might be the packaging you used for shipping,being insufficient, or the courier you chose being careless.
When you identify the root causes the rest of your plan follows naturally.

2: Immediate actions taken to address the issues found above.
That might be better packaging, utilising a new courier, improving your storage facility…
Whatever steps you list you need to show specifics of what you have done not just generalize.
If your supplier was an issue and sent you fake or questionable goods then you will obviously need to show this in the root cause section and specify how you have dealt with that in this section, by sourcing a new supplier, and show how you did that and show how you verified that the goods they supply are authentic
Section 3 of your plan is proactive steps that you will take moving forward, and should also directly relate to the issues raised in the root cause section
Good luck

Hi @BillyBaby,

As rightly identified the selling account is facing policy issue more specific to authenticity.

To have the account eligible for reinstatement, you are required to help us with invoices and a plan of action.

With respect to plan of action you will have to identify the cause of the authenticity complaints on the account. Why did the buyer complaint about product being not genuine?

What is the steps you have taken to resolve the issue identified and to prevent the same in future?
What is the proactive measures taken at your end which will help in policy compliance and maintenance of account health?

Please accompany the plan of action with invoices that needs to be issued in the last 365 days having buyer, seller information along with the ASINs you are appealing for with quantity highlighted on the invoice document. In case you do not possess the invoices mention the reasoning for same in your plan of action and re-consider listing those ASINs in the future.

Please reply to the email notification received with your appeal.

Have a good day,

Fidak

Thank you to all for your assistance.

I did as suggested yesterday afternoon and really went through all the ASINS etc with problems and I identified the problems which led to the complaints:

Firtsly in greater detail I will address the policy violations that I understand led to the suspension of the account which I believe to be as follows;
ASINs B0026RMWJC, B00KJY7ZEQ, B003LB6OYG, B008BIHUXI, B004P8HQL4, B005UK3ZK2, B00QU5ZO14, B00EON6JMW, B00E9EHWVI , B00N5UA3HC , B00RD00LY0 , B0084DKA50 , B00BVKY5SQ – not being Authentic. This was a result of staff inexperience of selling on Amazon, not conducting the proper vigilance when choosing a supplier and staff at the time, purchasing goods without the correct packaging, not putting correct training in place with our staff, and not checking orders correctly against products in stock. Looking through feedback it shows that in some instances a completely different item was sent, or a completely different colour obviously causing understandable distress to the buyer who would then receive an item different to than what was ordered.
We were not ensuring that the supplier was licensed by the manufacturer to distribute the products in question.
We did not respond to customers in a reasonable time on their complaints of incorrect products or inauthentic products, or non delivery of items, or in some cases where the wrong colour had been received or damaged goods.
Contravention of Amazon’s ‘Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions Policy’ and ‘Anti-Counterfeiting Policy’.
In some cases customers were not responded to resulting in an A-Z claim"

That was my case to identify the cause of the complaints.

However Amazon have replied saying that:

“We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account.
You have not sent us sufficient information that we previously requested from you to address our concerns with your account. For privacy reasons, we do not provide details about our investigation methods.What happens now?
Your account will remain deactivated and we may not respond to further emails about this issue.”

I am very upset that I may have now lost my chance to appeal and can only hope they give me another chance.

I feel as though I have covered any issues related to authenticity but possibly missed something else obvious, but I did not think this would have been another root cause;
I have a high number of 'Notification for restricted product removals in performance notifications for products that were removed from our listings. I did not think we were at fault as for example they were listed successfully but later removed for example, tobacco products, or a baby product with some ingredient which has since been no allowed, a baby position equipment which has recently been reviewed and deemed as dangerous. We listed these products in good faith but then to be removed.

In Account heath we have 10 x restricted products and we also have 190 Suspended Intellectual Property, stating trademark misuse.

Please excuse my ignorance, but are these possibly the additional areas amazon are wanting us to address?

I probably sound stupid I realise but I genuinely thought that the issue was just authenticity but perhaps I have just missed the equally important issues.:confounded:

Amazon do not know or care if you have staff. At the end of the day the entire business on Amazon should be overseen by yourself and not left to staff - after all, its not your staff that have had their accounts suspended.

You need to acknowledge that YOU should’ve ensured the products were correct and that in future you will oversee everything.

Your POA needs three distinct sections. At the moment I think that yours is written more like an essay than a properly formatted POA.

Section 1: The root cause of authenticity complaints.
Do NOT address individual ASIN’s, rather look at the account as a whole. Addressing just the specific ASIN’s listed may lead Amazon to think that whilst you have sorted these there could be other similar issues which you have not touched.
As already advised, don’t blame staff members, the responsibility was yours. You can and should address the fact that you failed to train your staff sufficiently [that is your failing so demonstrates that you are taking responsibility]

List your points separately, in bullet points to make them easier to pick out
so

and the inadequate training that you provided, would be one bullet

would be another, but explain what you mean by this as it is too vague as it stands.

is another separate point
and so on.

Then when you have identified each of the root causes of the authenticity complaints you demonstrate in your second section how you have immediately acted to put those right
2: Immediate corrective actions taken
A:Immediately read and reread the appropriate Amazon policies pertaining to authenticity [then name and link them]
B: Conducted intensive staff training with the newly acquired knowledge of Amazon policy to ensure each staff member was fully aware of correct procedure
C: Conducted verification checks on each of our existing suppliers [if you did, and if so explain what these involved]

and so on…
You need to itemize exactly what steps you took upon notification of suspension to address the issues you identified in the root cause stage.

then
Section 3: Pro active steps you will implement moving forward
And here you detail your plans for how you will act moving forward to ensure authenticity issues are a thing of the past.
That might be ongoing monthly training sessions
A review of your suppliers every xxxx months to ensure continued compliance

As this is your business only you will know what you need to do though.
Do NOT just write the words though, actually implement the actions. That is very important.

Thank you for all who have helped me with this. I had a baby and lost my partner in 2016 and I didn’t want to lose my business as well so I took on some help to take over while things were really difficult. Its frustrating because when I was solely running it I never had these problems. You live and learn!

I appreciate all this help, Im going to really take note of all your comments and carefully try again, and hope they give me another chance.

Do you think I should be including in ‘Root Cause’ these Restricted Product Notifications/Removal notifications - there is quite a few and 190 x Product Intelectual Notifications or trademark misuse where products have been blocked. All of these were from between 2018-2019 after the account was suspended. Also 10 x Restricted Products all of which were 2019. These are the only 2 issues that show on the account health page.

hi!
there is my POV its help on 1st time and activate my account. just read it and convert into your info. and POV its just a reasonable method of POV. believe me its help.

Submission 1

17 November 2019 19:52 PKT

The root cause of the issue
I understand that my account was suspended due to in authenticity. Amazon required invoices prove of the following three products.
ASIN:

ASIN:

ASIN:
We have attached the invoices of required products.

The actions that you have taken to resolve the issue
The actions that you have taken to resolve the issue
We have also submit my plan of action.
The actions you have taken to resolve the issue
We are taking the following steps to improve our performance:
I. We will ship and confirm orders by the estimated ship by date.
II. We will hire additional help for shipping and packing during peak periods.
III. I get the knowledge how customer service will be handle

The steps that you have taken to prevent the issue going forward
The steps that you have taken to prevent the issue going forward
We are taking the following actions to prevent the issue from reoccurring in the future:
I. Listing: Is the product accurately described on Amazon?
Yes! We described accurately on amazon
II. Have you ensured that there is no ambiguity and the customer is well informed?
There is no ambiguity and also well inform the customer about products
III. Is the product in its original packaging as listed on Amazon?
Yes! the product in its original packaging as listed on Amazon and our company label on it
IV. I assure you next time I do my best to avoid any customer dissatisfaction

Attached
:paperclip: D.pdf

:heavy_check_mark: The issue date on the document is visible.

:heavy_check_mark: The product name of all ASINs are visible on the document(s).

:heavy_check_mark: The document(s) reflect your sales volume for at least the past 365 days.

:heavy_check_mark: The document(s) contain contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, and website

view less

Hi @Fidak_Amazon

Thank you for your reply Fidak, the previous message from Amazon did not mention sending any invoices - is this something I need to do?

This is what they have sent (before the last email which said I was still missing information - copied below)

Hello,

Your plan does not sufficiently address the complaints we received about your listings. To be sufficient, your plan must include:

– Greater detail on the issue(s) that you believe caused the complaints about the authenticity of your items.

– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the issue(s) that caused the complaints about the authenticity of your items.

– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent future complaints about the authenticity of your items.

Here are a few things to consider as you create your plan:

–Sourcing: Are you sourcing the product from a trusted supplier?

–Listing: Is the product accurately described on Amazon? Have you ensured that there is no ambiguity and the customer is well informed?

–Packaging: Is the product in its original packaging as listed on Amazon?

– Shipping: Have you taken all appropriate steps and quality checks to ensure that the product is stored, packed, and shipped appropriately?

–Review your communications from buyers to better understand the issues.

–Be as specific as possible in your plan.

–Do not limit your plan to issues with specific orders.

You can only send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered.

How do I send the required information?

Please send the required information by replying to this email.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?

If we do not receive the requested information your account will be permanently deactivated.

We’re here to help

You can get help creating your plan in Seller Central Help link

Complaint type: Inauthentic Item

ASIN: B009YLAHI6, B016BKLKTC

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team

@Fidak_Amazon

This is then the response in full that I sent - which they said was still missing information and that this time they might not reply : (

Dear Seller Performance,

Thanks for taking the time and giving me another opportunity to appeal, I am grateful and respectfully understand your concerns. In response to your request for greater detail of the issues that caused the complaints that led to the suspension please find below details of the violations and moving forward a plan of immediate & long term corrective plans;

Firtsly in greater detail I will address the policy violations that I understand led to the suspension of the account which I believe to be as follows;

ASINs B0026RMWJC, B00KJY7ZEQ, B003LB6OYG, B008BIHUXI, B004P8HQL4, B005UK3ZK2, B00QU5ZO14, B00EON6JMW, B00E9EHWVI , B00N5UA3HC , B00RD00LY0 , B0084DKA50 , B00BVKY5SQ – not being Authentic. This was a result of staff inexperience of selling on Amazon, not conducting the proper vigilance when choosing a supplier and staff at the time, purchasing goods without the correct packaging, not putting correct training in place with our staff, and not checking orders correctly against products in stock. Looking through feedback it shows that in some instances a completely different item was sent, or a completely different colour obviously causing understandable distress to the buyer who would then receive an item different to than what was ordered.

We were not ensuring that the supplier was licensed by the manufacturer to distribute the products in question.

We did not respond to customers in a reasonable time on their complaints of incorrect products or inauthentic products, or non delivery of items, or in some cases where the wrong colour had been received or damaged goods.

Contravention of Amazon’s ‘Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions Policy’ and ‘Anti-Counterfeiting Policy’.

In some cases customers were not responded to resulting in an A-Z claim

Corrective Actions – Immediate

We have a new team of staff

We have removed all products which we have received complaints about from our inventory, deleted permanently and will not be reactivated.

All our stock has been destroyed and we no longer stock any of these products

All our inventory is being removed and will not be reopened until their authenticity can be proven through verifying reliability of suppliers and contacting manufacturers.

We have reviewed the Amazon Policies & agreement (provided in links you sent to us), concentrating closely to ‘prohibited seller activities and actions policy’ and ‘Anti-Counterfeiting Policy’ and will ensure I strictly abide by them and make sure that all my staff are also fully trained in this area to ensure the future smooth running of my seller account ensuring customer satisfaction with every order.

Corrective Actions – Long Term

Items will be purchased from the manufacturer, from the brand owner or the authorised, verified distributors. Where using a distributor we will need confirmation from the manufacturer/brand owner that they are indeed authorised to distribute on their behalf, without such authorisation we will not purchase.

All deliveries and product contents will be scrupulously inspected upon delivery to make sure they are authentic, and that they match the exact description including contents, colours, descriptions, weight,size,pack quantity etc and of course any other details that are included on the Amazon product detail page.

All communications from buyers, selling metrics will be reviewed and responded to on receipt if not within 1 hour of receipt, within working hours. We will have a contact telephone number also so customers who requite immediate service can telephone rather than wait for an email response.

In the event of customer dissatisfaction or any disappointment , this will be immediately addressed, and in most cases a full refund will be issued without the requirement to return goods.

I understand that Amazon values customer experience very highly, we are very determined to continue selling on Amazon, & hope that Amazon can see that we have learnt from our errors and are keen to move forward with the above plan and business policies firmly in place to ensure a successful business.

If there is anything that I have not included please would you be kind enough to let me know so that I can assure you of our dedication to Amazon.

Many thanks

Im trying to make sure I get this right, as I think this could be my last shot.

You have still not understood what Amazon are looking for.
The root cause section should explain the “why”.
Amazon know what the violations were, what they now need to see is that you understand the “why” behind those violations.

You have listed several things that went wrong, but the nearest you come to explaining why is when you say

and

Detail why these failings existed, why were staff who were inexperienced and undertrained put to the task?
What else other than those two issues caused any of the violations?

Only when you identify and understand the root causes can the rest of your plan be written and actioned, as it must focus on those root causes.

IMO do NOT send your above plan but scrap it and start over with a fresh outlook.

adrian is right…
and chose short sentence as you can

@Adrian Thank you very much for your time in providing this guidance.

I’m just making a start on putting this together, do I need to let them know the personal circumstances that led to the problems or just the problems that arose from the personal circumstances, such as having to use inexperienced staff at short notice and my lack of availability to oversee the day to day running of my account

Unfortunately they don’t care a jot about your personal circumstances - totally heartless and unsympathetic.

Can anyone let me know if these warnings would be something I need to cover in the POA or does this come under Authenticity:

Hello,

We have removed your listing because of a rights owner complaint about an item that infringes its intellectual property rights. Your listing will remain inactive until you can work with the rights owner directly to resolve the concern.

ASIN: B016APO9VY, Apramo Baby Mirror with Ears

Also is this is something that could be part of the problem and reason for suspension

Hello from Amazon.

We are writing to let you know that the following detail pages have been removed from our catalogue:

ASIN: B016BKLPFG, SKU: 0P-B9UE-BYZB, Title: “e-lites curv menthol instant use electronic cigarette, pack of 2”
ASIN: B016BKLPFG, SKU: 8D-83A1-TI18, Title: “e-lites curv menthol instant use electronic cigarette, pack of 2”
ASIN: B016BKLMMW, SKU: MH-K7EZ-25PN, Title: “e-lites curv menthol electronic cigarette full kit”
ASIN: B016BKLNXA, SKU: 5F-9OW5-H7XQ, Title: “e-lites curv regular electronic cigarette full kit”
ASIN: B016BKLHTA, SKU: K0-HLHB-3EJT, Title: “e-lites curv regular instant use electronic cigarette, pack of 2”

We took this action because all e-cigarette products must be permitted under our policy and flagged, categorised and described appropriately (see https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html/?itemID=201744410&ref_=ag_201744410_a_r1_cont_sgsearch)

For more information on our policies, search on “Restricted Products” and “Listing Restrictions” in Seller Help.
**Action Required: Within 48 hours of this notice, please review your remaining listings and make any changes necessary to ensure compliance with our policies.

At the top of this post I have quoted the points Amazon want you to cover.
In essence it is only authenticity that they are concerned about, so with that in mind the quotes I put below that are all issues that are unrelated to authenticity and should therefore not be addressed in this POA unless you want to muddy the waters even further.
I cannot see that poor response times to messages affects the authenticity of your goods, nor that the customer received the wrong colour item, and definitely don’t bring in prohibited items to this as that is a tough one to recover from at times.

Write your plan to address the authenticity concerns, and keep this in mind at all times, don’t stray onto other territory.
Yes, you must address those other issues during your day to day running of the business, because you obviously need to improve in those areas, but they are not part of THIS problem.

Remember that Amazon said

So deal account wide, to make sure that what you say and do covers all your listings, present and future.

You have several different issues in here, which should be addresses individually.
Separate them into bullet points
1: Inexperienced and Inadequately trained staff.
2: Poor choice of supplier, and inadequate vetting procedures in place when choosing suppliers.
3: Purchasing incorrectly packaged goods
4: Failure to correctly pick and pack the correct item to fulfill an order.

Each of those needs to be explained, so that Amazon know why these errors happened and then, in section 2 you individually take each point from the root cause and show in detail [but as concisely as you can] what steps you have taken to rectify any problems that occurred for existing orders and how you have amended your business practices to rectify the failings from the root cause.

Section 3 is for pro active steps moving forward to ensure continued compliance and that further authenticity issues will not be a problem
Read again what Fidek posted and use that as a guide.
Again, keep in mind the whole time that you are addressing AUTHENTICITY issues, not other problems.

Can’t thank the people on here enough for taking time out of i’m sure your busy schedules to help me with this… I really am extremely grateful for this valued advice and guidance!

Ive drafted a new appeal but worried about emailing it from fear of getting rejected again! Heres what I’ve drafted:

Dear Seller Central,

I’m writing to appeal the suspension of my Amazon Seller Account. Following a thorough review of the account I believe the following issues are the root cause of the issues that led to the suspension of the account;

The Root Cause of the problems

1: Inexperienced & Inadequately trained staff.
2: Poor choice of supplier, and inadequate vetting procedures in place when choosing suppliers.
3: Purchasing Incorrectly Packaged goods
4: Failure to correctly pick and pack the correct item to fulfill an order/Poor Stock Control System

1. Inexperienced & Inadequately trained staff
    -As further background to these issues, I operated this account very successfully for a number of years and for personal reasons I had to quickly delegate the daily operation of the account to a new staff member.
    -This staff member was brought on board at short notice and did not have a suitable amount of training and therefore lacked the experience to operate the account in the way that I would have done.
    -I acknowledge that as the owner of this account, it was always my responsibility to ensure that the account was operated in a manner to ensure that the customer experience the highest of level of customer care.
    -Upon reflection I should have taken immediate steps to pause my sales rather than rely on another person continuing in my absence.

-The correct procedures were not in place to ensure that only authorised and approved distributor were being used to purchase from.
-No form of confirmation/guarantee was obtained from the supplier to ensure that they were indeed authorised to distribute products.

3: Purchasing Incorrectly Packaged goods
-Goods were in incorrect packaging and not the same as the products that were listed on Amazon, as a result of buying from suppliers that were neither authorised or approved to distribute the products.
-Goods were purchased in different packaging, correct checks did not take place to ensure the product was exactly the item we had sold
-Buying from unauthorised sellers

4: Failure to correctly pick and pack the correct item to fulfill an order/Poor Stock Control System
-There was a very poor stock control system in place which would have led to many errors. It was a very basic & dated system that did not include a stock coding system/without barcode and only used product descriptions.
-This was a very difficult/awkward system to manage stock and inventory and susceptible to errors. When picking orders, staff would be checking descriptions in some cases rather the product codes. --There was no form of quality checking in place to ensure that all orders were correctly picked with the correct product and then packaged in the correct way to ensure the product arrived undamaged.

In order to address the root causes of the above problems and to ensure that these problems do not reoccur in the future please note the following remedial actions that have been undertaken.
Immediate Course of Action

1. Inadequate Training of Staff/Staff Inexperience:
    -I am responsible for hiring and supervision of all staff.
    -I have invested in the business to increase suitability qualified staff numbers to ensure that the business runs to the highest level of service in all departments.
    -All staff members are required to complete the full Amazon University Course provided on Seller Central.
    -Each staff member will individually responsible for the relevant roles within the business but everything will be continuously overseen by myself.
    -Only I will be responsible for listing new products on Amazon – ensuring carefully to detail products correctly on Amazon according to the product detail and make sure all aspects of the product is 100% detailed correctly.

2. Purchasing from only Manufacturers or Authorized/Approved Distributors:
    -We will only be buying direct from the manufacturer of the products or their authorised recommended distributor.
    -I will undertake a strict vetting procedure to ensure that the supplier is authorised
    -We will purchase direct from manufacturer where possible
    -If the manufacturer says that we need to buy through their distributors we will only buy from the distributors they provide us contact details for.
    -If we are offered goods from Suppliers, the prior to purchasing we will check with the manufacturer that they are indeed authorised and if they are not we will not purchase from them. This will be our strict company policy.

3. 3: Purchasing Incorrectly Packaged goods
    -Only buying direct from manufacturer or from their authroised and approved distributors
    -Ensuring part numbers are correct and checking against Amazons description that the item we are purchasing is exactly the item that is listed on Amazon
    -Carefully check all aspects of the listing for specification, all detail must be exact with no variations
    -Making sure when buying the packaging is current and not previous or older models.

4. Failure to correctly pick and pack the correct item to fulfil an order/Poor Stock Control System:
    – I have invested and Implemented a new advanced stock system to ensure all our stock will be tracked from booking in to our inventory to being picked and packaged.

• Advanced Stocking System using barcodes, EANS and ASINS. --Every stock item will be carefully checked on receipt before booking into our system to ensure that it is exactly as listed on Amazon. Product Code, Descrition, Colour, ASINS, EANs, Size, Weight - all information will be carefully checked and overseen by myself to ensure no errors our made.
    -An order picking and packaging quality check will take place for every order to prepare for packaging to make sure the correct item has been selected and will be packaged suitably to ensure the item arrives without damage.
  • Our new system will only allow for the barcoded stock item to be picked for that order.
    -In the event of goods arriving that are not in the correct packaging these will be returned to the supplier.
  1. We have removed all products which we have received complaints about from our inventory, deleted permanently and will not be reactivated.

2. All our stock has been destroyed and we no longer stock any of these products

3. We have reviewed the Amazon Policies & agreement (provided in links you sent to us),

4. There is no ambiguity and also well informed the customer about the product in correct detail and correct description

5. Items will be shipped quickly and on time within the set time frame, most will be shipped same day.

Long Term Corrective Actions

We will ensure continued compliance and that further authenticity issues will not be a problem.

All communications from buyers, selling metrics will be reviewed and responded to on receipt if not within 1 hour of receipt, within working hours. We will have a contact telephone number also so customers who require immediate service can telephone rather than wait for an email response.

In the event of customer dissatisfaction or any disappointment , this will be immediately addressed, and in most cases a full refund will be issued without the requirement to return goods.