Suspended Amazon Account

A couple of points immediately spring to mind when reading that POA.
Section to is supposed to be about what you HAVE done, but you are using the future tense “we will”.
I would rewrite all this into the past tense to show that you have already implemented these changes into your business, even if your Amazon account is currently suspended.
And your final paragraph…

I would simply delete this, as the whole point of the plan is to show how you have altered in order to eliminate, not deal with, future issues.

Hello! Goods news is that I got a reply! Bad news that its not a Yes. : (

Dear Belinda Ellis/Billybaby,

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account.

Why did I receive this message?

You have not sent us sufficient information that we previously requested from you to address our concerns with your account. For privacy reasons, we do not provide details about our investigation methods.

What happens now?

Your account will remain deactivated and we may not respond to further emails about this issue.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk.
Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team

Sorry to hear that your latest plan was also rejected.
Looking at it again the only grey area that I can see, assuming you made the other changes prior to sending your plan [use of past tense and removal of the final paragraph] is the validity of your new suppliers.
Have you actually sourced new verified suppliers and obtained permission from the rights owners to then resell those goods on Amazon?
If so then state this, show how you verified them as authorized by the RO’s , name the suppliers and attach some invoices for recently purchased goods.

Actually another point to make as well,

How exactly will you ensure that?
Where will you check?
Read the appropriate Amazon policy pages and then specifically name and link them to show that you have done so [put that part in your middle section and add a bullet point in the last section about ongoing monitoring of those pages]
Will you be checking any web pages to ensure authenticity of items, and that they don’t infringe anyone elses rights? If so then, again, name them and link them.

Amazon have now said that they may not respond in future, which basically means no news is bad news from now on.
If you send an acceptable plan then they will reply, but if they again reject a plan then they probably won’t even bother with that courtesy.
Good luck, you are obviously on the right track but not quite there yet