they really need to change the returns page. i hope its not try and seems to only be for new items.
the trouble is they just don;t follow there own or UK law guidance. ever. there a-z team should read their own policies too.
the delivery delays must be changed, DPD just sent me a email about items being delayed.
Extended Returns Information : For the 2020 holiday season, items that are eligible for return and are shipped between October 1st and December 31st can be returned until January 31st, 2021. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 30-day period for items delivered after 31 December, 2020.
Defective Items After 30 Days
At Amazon.co.uk we want you to have a positive experience every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items and you have the right to cancel the purchase of most items within 14 days. You also have statutory rights where goods are not as described, not fit for purpose or not of satisfactory quality.
Statutory Cancellation Right
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item (please see clause 2 of our Conditions of Use & Sale for the full instructions on cancellation and further information on your right of cancellation). To exercise your cancellation right please visit our Returns Support Centre.
Our Voluntary Returns Policy
As well as your statutory cancellation rights described above, you can return most products from the Amazon sites to Amazon within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are in an unused and undamaged condition. To return an item please visit our Returns Support Centre.
Please note that this returns policy doesn’t affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn’t affect your right of cancellation as described above.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned unused and undamaged . Used items must not have any additional signs of use or damage.
The same exclusions apply to our Returns Guarantee as for the right of withdrawal. The following products thus cannot be returned under the Returns Guarantee (unless defective):
- Products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery, or which are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items;
- Sealed audio or video recordings or of sealed software if unsealed by you after delivery;
- Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized, especially personalized Amazon Handmade items;
- Goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- A service, if the supplier has fully performed it and you accepted when you placed your order that the supplier could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started;
- Digital content (including apps, digital software, ebooks, MP3, etc) which is not supplied on a tangible medium (e.g. on a CD or DVD) if you accepted when you placed your order that the supplier could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started
- Newspapers, journals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts;
- Alcoholic beverages whose actual value is dependent on fluctuations in the market which the supplier cannot control