The new account is immediately banned and cannot verify identity information

Hello

The new account is immediately banned and cannot verify identity information.

I am a new seller and have successfully registered and started selling at Amazon North America. I started signing up for the Amazon Europe site in June, but Amazon told me I couldn’t verify my identity, but I wasn’t asked for anything or anything.

I received a reply after submitting all the information again through seller support.

Hello

Your Amazon.co.uk account is under review. During the review process, you will not be able to sell on Amazon.co.uk.

You will be requested to verify your identity, business information, or both within 24 hours. Please log in to your Seller Central account and complete the requested steps for verification.

But I did not see the prompt when I logged into the Amazon seller account, only a new notification.

I don’t know what information I need to provide to help Amazon complete the verification.

Can anyone tell me what to do?

Thank you

First account (new) deactivated

Amazon’s historical mail

Hello,

Your Amazon.co.uk seller account is under review. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon.co.uk.

To sell on Amazon.co.uk, we need to verify your identity, business information, or both.

You can confirm that you would like to begin the verification process in one of the following ways.

– Click the “Appeal” button next to this e-mail on the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/customer-experience/perf-notification…)
– Email seller-performance@amazon.co.uk

Please ship any open orders. If you have funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Dear Seller,

We were unable to verify the information you provided when registering for a Selling on Amazon payment account and, as a result, your Selling on Amazon payment account could not be opened. Unfortunately, this means that you will not be able to continue to sell on Amazon.

Please take appropriate steps to resolve any open orders. Note that any amounts paid as a result of A-to-z Guarantee claims and chargebacks may be deducted from the balance in your existing Seller Account.

Please do not hesitate to contact Seller Support with any questions you may have:
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/contact-us/contact-amazon-form.html

Kind regards,
Amazon Payments

Hello

Your Amazon.co.uk account is under review. During the review process, you will not be able to sell on Amazon.co.uk.

You will be requested to verify your identity, business information, or both within 24 hours. Please log in to your Seller Central account and complete the requested steps for verification.

Amazon Payments Europe S.C.A. (société en commandite par actions), partnership limited by shares, is a company registered in Luxembourg, Registration Number (RCS Luxembourg) B 153 265, with its corporate office at 38 avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg. VAT Number LU 24448288. Amazon Payments Europe S.C.A. is authorised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier as an Electronic Money Issuer (licence number 36/10). Amazon Payments is a trading name of Amazon Payments Europe S.C.A.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon.co.uk

As I already advised you in a response to your previous post, if you didn’t receive any requests for additional information, e-mail seller-performance@amazon.co.uk with:

–Utility bill with name and address visible

–Business license, if applicable

–If you have active listings, include copies of invoices, receipts, contracts or delivery orders from your supplier issued in the last 90 days.

You can send files in .pdf, .png, or .gif format. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible.

I have sent your email as prompted, this is my last appeal.
I am not sure if I can pass - I am exhausted.
Thank you

I have submitted the information according to your prompt, but still failed.

Tips:
Identity Information: Your account has failed our verification process. Please see your email for additional information.

But there is no further explanation on how to correct the error.

Is there any e-mail regarding the matter which you received from Amazon? If yes, could you post it here?