The products went on sale in the wrong asin

Hello everyone. I sent my products to amazon warehouses and amazon did not give me a barcode because these products can be identified in the warehouse with the manufacturer’s barcode. I also sent the products because the manufacturer recognizes it by its code. After the products entered the warehouse, the products were listed in a different asin of the same product instead of the asin and sku that I wrote to the shipping address. I opened a case on Amazon, but there is still no answer, can anyone help? As evidence for the case, I forwarded the asin and sku I entered in the cargo plan to show that they do not match.

Is this your first shipment of this product? Does the item you bought have any branding on it from the supplier? Does the ASIN you wanted to use have a brand on it? What about the ASIN Amazon have attached it to?

If you look at the ASIN Amazon have used, does it have the same barcode as the product you sent?

Knowing both ASINs would help if you want to share.

First of all, thank you for your response. My first shipment of the product and the product is a branded product. I have the right to sell directly from the manufacturer, the brand owner.The product has multiple aces because it has multiple lists. But the main problem is that instead of the asine products I want to go, the same product has gone to the asine and skus that I didn’t enter. I am currently on a list of products, and the products are not on sale, maybe amazon will help me change the acini because I have no proof that I have a shipping plan that shows very clearly which site and sku I am sending the product to.

When you listed the item did you search using the manufacturer barcode?

Okay so there is a manufacturers barcode on the item so it should be against the listing for that barcode. Is that the listing Amazon have put it against?

If you wanted it against a different listing you would have to label it with FNSKU labels. However this is still wrong as you are not supposed to do this, you should list it against the correct product for the barcode.

I was surprised when Amazon didn’t give me a barcode for the product and I got in touch and I said should I paste any barcode? Amazon told me that we define the manufacturer’s barcode, you don’t need to paste anything other than the manufacturer’s barcode.

[quote=“LOTUS_TREND, post:6, topic:526374, full:true”]
I was surprised when Amazon didn’t give me a barcode for the product and I got in touch and I said should I paste any barcode? Amazon told me that we define the manufacturer’s barcode, you don’t need to paste anything other than the manufacturer’s barcode.
[/quote]I was surprised when Amazon didn’t give me a barcode for the product and I got in touch and I said should I paste any barcode? Amazon told me that we define the manufacturer’s barcode, you don’t need to paste anything other than the manufacturer’s barcode.

I mean when you added a listing, you should input the manufacturer barcode and list against that listing… Did you do that?

Yes, I chose the manufacturer’s barcode when listing the product.

Just checking I don’t mean on the shipment I meant the amazon listing. If you go to add a product, type in the barcode, does it bring up your listing or are there more than one linked to the barcode?

When I type in the barcode of the product I want to list, no other list appears, they both have different barcodes, but when I first started listing the product, I already created a list like this.

I think it’s about time you posted the 2 ASINs and the EAN - it’s quite hard to understand otherwise.

I don’t want to be misunderstood, but I don’t want to share the truth, because of course people will see and there will be people who want to enter, so I don’t want to duplicate the opponent. My problem is clearly the following: The same product has 2 different barcodes, that is, 2 different asins and 2 different skus. The products I want are not listed in asin, they are listed in asin, which is different.

@Demel is correct not a lot we can do if you won’t share the ASINS and EAN

I get the impression you had a product with an EAN which points to an ASIN. Amazon have listed under that ASIN but not the one you want which had a different EAN?

Both ASIN’s are the same product though. So what is different about the two ASIN’s, different brand?

Sorry I really don’t understand…

And more likely, the one the op wanted them linked to is higher in the search

The very first thing people should be doing when adding a product is scanning the barcode, you don’t even need a scanner, you can do it through the app, then add the product and send it into the FC from there.

This is clearly a case of, the product looked like this product that was performing really well, or Junglescout recommended, so I added that Asin to my inventory, but Amazon scanned the barcode and it’s a different Asin.

Amazon are such bad bad people for doing this, why didn’t they read the handwritten note on the box I sent in with instructions on?

Amazon is the most amazing machine for selling, it really is, but it’s not meant for everyone, they don’t hold your hand, and it’s not always someone else’s fault when it goes wrong. The amount of very basic mistakes being made every day on this forum is crazy, they shouldn’t allow people to start selling new stock for profit without a few weeks of a practice account or some form of training. It’s becoming too easy to get things wrong.

It’s like handing the keys to a 1200cc motorbike to an 18yr old as soon as they pass the test.

That’s not what YouTube says :smirk:

As far as I understand, before sending the product, I need to paste the product’s label, even if amazon does not provide a barcode. Right now amazon is telling me to remove the products as the only solution. 108 pieces of total 9 boxes measuring 27 x 6 x 14 cm; 820 Grams How much will the removal order charge me in total?

Probably around £84 plus VAT.