Trying To Open Global Selling US Amazon

Hi all,
After any help/info we can get thanks. Its been ongoing for 6 months on & off, when i have time to try again!!
We sell our own product on Amazon UK/EU, fba, we are a NZ , Ltd company, 20 years in business and we work from home.
We tried to open Global Selling to the American Amazon sites, but got as far as being charged the fee, then immediately ran into the suspended account issue, that lots of sellers have run into from what i read on here.
I have supplied excess amounts of paper work, checked to make sure everything is exactly the same on the USA site & UK site. Here is the But part, we have supplied copies of Business invoices for Mobile ph accounts( we don’t run a Business land line / internet account, as we work from home and Vodafone won’t do one yet) Business Credit card accounts all showing correct info. What we can not supply is any Power, Water, landline/internet in Company name as it is all in my Personal Name. I have
supplied copies of all the above, and stated that we can not supply the info under our Business name as per above reason. Getting no reply from Amazon again. HELP!!!
Cheers
Colin

I had the same issue.

What you need to send them is this “What we can not supply is any Power, Water, landline/internet in Company name as it is all in my Personal Name.”

They just want to confirm your personal name and address matches on utility. I also sent them what not before I finally realise what they’re after.