user profile
Sign in
user profile

UPS FBA Box dimensions

by Seller_Rkf2znCXtSZpI

Can anyone tell me the maximum dimensions for a £3.60+Vat UPS box to Amazon.

I have a box at 85x54x34cm

I can’t see delivery price at my end because I’m using a promotion so the fee reverts to £0.

Tags: Fees, Pricing
28 replies
28 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_NoLYurmb006tq
In reply to: Seller_Rkf2znCXtSZpI’s post

Hi I think its 62x62x62 for FBA

user profile
Seller_amUAzjvL5uIzu

Maximum box size dimension Amazon accept to FC is 63 cm

user profile
Seller_lljyzgTxr5fgI

Wherever possible, keep FBA outer boxes below 60 x 40 x 40cm. These are processed faster at FC’s and keep the UPS cost to a minimum. We try never to ship in abox any larger than this.

user profile
Seller_NoLYurmb006tq

Our boxes weight really varies 2 of our best selling lines we probably send 4-6 boxes in most weeks of this one and they are only 8kg but then we have one which is usually 3-4 boxes a week that one is 19kg and we have a mix with the other boxes anything from 3kg-20g usually.

We tend to find keeping it on 60cm or below and sending 3-5 boxes a time seems to be the cheapest mostly for us were its only costing 3.5-4 on average per box

user profile
Seller_xsrgXB9SyT6WI

Guys, I’ve been slapped on the wrist for sending over 15KG, due to COVID temporary restrictions (2 person lift etc) I thought they had relaxed them but they haven’t, and you get marked down on your account.

Bit of a pain not being able to send 23kg stock as some of mine are small but heavy.

I also used to send >63 cm but had lots of them pulled so now stick to 59cm cube - I found my 63cm boxes buldged and would be flagged!

user profile
Seller_4BJx12yAoJ4Tg

Hi all, I’m new to Amazon but looking to send my first shipment soon. I have to admit that all of the packaging rules etc, Less than Truck Load, small parcel delivery etc are a tad confusing.

I believe I can use the UPS small parcel preferred carrier route if I’m looking to send boxes in that are approx. 14.5kg and with dimensions of 61 x 46 x 46cm.

1. What I’m not sure of is how many boxes can I send using UPS this way i.e. can I schedule a collection of 10 boxes or more?
  2. And is there any requirement for me to have put boxes on pallets if I’m sending say 10 or do UPS take care of that. Based on the pallet dimensions I’ve seen (1200 x 1000 x 1800 height), I worked out that 12 of my boxes would fit a pallet. So if I was sending 10 boxes with UPS then that would be more than half a pallet and I read somewhere online that there is a requirement to palletise the delivery if you have more than half a pallet. If I qualify for the small parcel courier do I need to worry about that or do UPS take care of that after they have picked up my goods?
  3. Would I also qualify for the £3.60 plus VAT per box cost as referred to in the other posts above. Is that the rate I would get? I don’t think I can try the shipping cost calculator as I’ve not loaded my product yet into Amazon.

Thanks from a newbie who is getting very confused by all of these requirements.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post