Used sold as new complaint need help with invoices

Much more simple to write:

We have gone through messages we have received from our buyer and have looked into the the issue that led to these complaints.

Root Cause

Insufficient product instructions causing customers difficulty using the product.
Poor product quality assurance leading to damaged units being sent to customers
Poor packaging causing damage during shipment
Product listing not sufficiently describing the product, poor image photography

Easier to read - All inventory has been inspected for quality. Any damaged units have been disposed of.

Every item dispatched has a second person inspect to confirm quality of the product and that the protective packaging is correctly used so goods arrive in perfect condition.

I would probably omit this. Work to ensure everything that arrives is perfect.

I think better to say that you will be having regular reviews to ensure product and packaging quality remain high and that you have instructed someone that this is their responsibility to maintain. (Even if it is you)

Overall think like a big business. Amazon want people doing roles. Processes to prevent errors. They don’t care if it is just you, or a team of 100, the same processes and principles apply.

BTW - great news that the invoices were accepted - that’s half the battle right there!

Hello Anon ,

After reviewing the most updated Plan of action, I would agree with PeterB and would recommend to include few regular quality checks in the warehouse to prevent the issues in the future.

Please try to provide few more steps in preventive measure.

For example:

It’s been mentioned that you will improve packing make sure you provide the same in detail.

Include few more details like what was the packing material that you have used earlier and then proceed with the future changes.

Make the necessary changes in the Plan of action so that the team can review and help you with the account.

Thanks,
Preet.

Send your invoices in .JPG format - and not .PDF format…

Hi PeterB I have made changes. i hope this is ok. please let me know if it needs any more changes.

Dear Amazon product Quality Team.

Thanks For your reply. I have updated my Plan of action

A plan of action that explains:

The issue(s) that led to the complaints about the product condition or description of your items.
we have gone through messages we have received from our buyer and have looked into the the issue that led to these complaints.

Greater detail on the root cause(s) that led to the complaints about the condition of your items.
-Insufficient Product Instructions Causing Customers Diffuculty using The product.
-poor Product Quality assurance Leading to damage units being sent to customers.
-Poor packaging Causing damage durin Shipment
-Product listing not Sufficiently Describing the product, poor image photgraphy
-bubble wrap was not being used and package was not labeled as fragile.

Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the complaints about the condition of your items.

-we have contacted all Customer straightaway who had the problems and accepted their returns and also arranged collection from them
-I have also fully Refunded customers straightaway.
-All inventory has been inspected for quality. Any damaged units have been disposed of.
-Every item dispatched will have Second person to confirm the quality of the item and also check that protective packaging is correctly used so the goods arrive in perfect condition.
-I have also included further set of instructions with the table to help customer.
-I have instructed our product quality team to generate regular reports on stock that is left to make sure everything is upto standards on regular basis.

The steps you have taken to prevent future complaints about the condition of your items.
in order to further prevent Future complaint this is what we have.

I have Took more pictures of The product to show how the product looks in much more details and will update once listing is reinstated as it is not letting me update at the moment.
the listing Will further be updated to advise customer that this may not match with your range of furniture they already have.
I have took picture of protective film on the product and will update on listing as it gets reinstated which also explains customers that protective film needs to be peeled before building table.
I have Also included extra set of instructions as well which will advise customer about peelable film and more about the product aftercare.
further To this I will be having regular reviews to ensure product and packaging remains high
I have instructed our product quality team to generate regular reports on stock that is left to make sure everything is upto standards on regular basis.

Dear Amazon Product quality team I understand understand that amazon takes these complaints very seriously and i fully respect this and always want to make sure that the customer always gets their product up to their expectations. we totally understand how important customer feedback on product is and how it can impact our business. we also want make sure that amazon stays trust able shopping site to everyone.

kind Regards

Hi,

That looks much better, there are a few grammatical errors and typos however, do you have anyone else that can proof-read and correct some of the English to make it easier for Amazon to read? Bear in mind English many not always be the first language for the person reading it so starting with the best English possible will make it more likely to be understood?

Hi Peter Thanks I submitted it and it got Accepted.
many many Thanks For Your help.

Thanks

That is brilliant news, well done!

How do you find out if your invoice has been accepted or not. I kepp getting declined on the appeal process, however no further information is available.