VAT Service - Which Swedish Document did you upload instead of Articles of Association?



Is there any Swedish company that has gone through the process of applying for Amazon’s VAT Service? Which document did you use instead of “Articles of Association”? The Swedish tax authorities (and Bolagsverket) can’t recommend me any document similar to this hence I’m stuck…

I appreciate all the help I can get!

Thank you.


I remember this issue being raised on the forum multiple times, but so far I haven’t seen anyone finding a solution.

My suggestion would be to e-mail to see if they will be able to advise or post into a social media group aimed at Swedish Amazon sellers as there you will be more likely to get answers.


The “Articles of Association” is “Bolagsordning.