user profile
Sign in
user profile

Warning amazon text scam messages doing the rounds again account review

by Seller_mQzM8i0mkBUO3

i know this has been mentioned lots of times but it appears its started again with the message account review

i got to say it looks so real coming up as usual on the amazon number even trying to see the link it takes you to comes up as amazon.com in the web address on the address bar

luckily i had seen previous warnings and the fact my mobile number was changed 3 months ago so it was on a old number i quickly logged in to check and nothing

so entered any old email scammers@amazon.com lol and 123456 then says enter code sent to email address so entered 123456 again then asks bank details entered some swear words then asked for a new email and password

what amazes me is where these scammers are getting people mobile numbers too it makes you wonder if its someone whos hacked amazons database risking everyones info and kept it quite or its a employee i know my number is not displayed anywhere ?

Tags: Address, Bank account
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EHYOwAkoZV3Hb
In reply to: Seller_mQzM8i0mkBUO3’s post

Some sellers display their mobile number on their seller details.

user profile
Seller_ZhORyjz56PwzW
In reply to: Seller_mQzM8i0mkBUO3’s post

The giveaway is usually in the senders address. Look carefully. These scams never stop. DO NOT OPEN LINKS

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post