We found that your account may be related to an account that cannot be used to sell on Amazon

Yesterday, at 6pm. I uploaded my appeal to the Amazon site!
On this morning I see the following message:

Reactivate your account
Next steps
If we have responded to your appeal, you can submit additional information below.
Check Performance Notifications for more information on your submission

What does it mean?
They didn’t accept my appeal?
I didn’t get a notifications!

Please help me?

Thank you

Don’t do anything yet as the email says
“If we have responded to your appeal…”

Wait until you get a new notification which will advise you if they need any extra info.
They have NOT rejected your appeal, but neither have they accepted it yet.

okay.
Thank you for the information!
This is not an email notification, I see this information when I click in my account to that option to reactivate my account!!

If there are no notifications requesting further info then just sit back and wait.
They obviously received your POA and are considering it.

alright!

Now, I wait, for their decision!

Today I have got the following answer for my appeal!
I don’t know what informations are they need!
What can I do more?

Dear Robert

You still have not provided sufficient information to reactivate your account.

We may not reply to further emails about this issue. For privacy reasons, we do not provide details about our investigation methods.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk.
Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team

My account has been suspended!

The Amazon request the following informations:

Please send us the following information:
– Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
– If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
– If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
– Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.
I have a Dropshipping shop. I can’t send invoice about all products. I have an invoice from that products, what my customers buyed before!
So, how can I make a perfect appeal If I can’t give an invoice from every products?

It will be good If I order (for myself) from that products, what I didn’t sell befor, and I send that invoice?

Please help me!

Thank you

Robert

Obviously no, your invoices will need to be dated to support your listings. If your listings pre-date the invoice date then obviously you did not hold genuine stock of goods when you made the listing.

Is your business model to drop ship, or just order stock when you have sold something, then ship it out once it is delivered to you?

@PeterB
I am not sure that with this business model the OP can get reinstated.
@TOP_SALE_KING_WEBSHO
I honestly think that you will need to completely alter your buying and listing practices in order to even have a chance at reinstatement.
You have told Amazon what your dropshipping model is and they are obviously not convinced that it is a good fit for Amazon
Sorry.

My business model is te next:
I list products on Amazon.
If my buyer, buys a product, I pay to my partner, and then my partner completes the shipping on my behalf!
After that I get an invoice!

But the dropshipping model is accepted on the Amazon!

Not your method of dropshipping.
It’s not permitted as you should be having goods sent directly to you where you remove any packing slips, invoices or other information indicating a seller name or contact information other than your own.

Please refer to Amazon’s dropshipping policy.
You should…

• be the seller of record of your products;
  • identify yourself as the seller of your products on all package slips and other information included or provided in connection with them;
  • be responsible for accepting and processing customer returns of your products; and
  • comply with all other terms of your seller agreement and applicable Amazon policies.

Dropshipping should mean that you have a contract with a supplier who ships your goods for you when you make a sale. It has been around a long time and is an acceptable form of business.

People tend to abuse this and place orders with unsuspecting retailers to fulfil their orders when made without any contract or agreement. To mind mind this is lazy and disingenuous.

I have read the amazon rules and my business is in compliance!
The package includes a delivery note with my details!
I use the VAT service on Amazon and the customer can download the invoice immediately

Then at the very least you will have to supply copies of your Partner’s Invoices of the purchase direct from the Brand Owner or Authorised Distributor and your Invoices of the purchases from your Partner.

Then hope Amazon accept them. The emails from Amazon normally explain exactly what they need.

@TOP_SALE_KING_WEBSHO
I should have come back earlier and explained why I think your drop shipping model is not acceptable to Amazon.

I think that you are placing too much control in your partners hands and are over reliant on them
A: Understanding, and
B: Abiding by
Amazon rules.
Should your business partner make a mistake you would be very unlikely to notice before it was too late.
I think you need to take more control over listings and not delegate so much to your partner.

Thank you to try to help me.
I added a more information to my appeal.
What do you think?

• My experience is that my partner is one of the best dropshipping partners.
• Why do I think this? (about my partner)
• It has a huge stock (35,000 products) /inventory, and they can handle it properly.
• The my partner allways sync my inventory for Amazon twice a day, so we can avoid stock shortages and allow customers to fully select from real stock.
Now that you have know my dropshipping partner, I would like to introduce you to the dropshipping model what we using.
How it works our selling modell?
• I don’t have to buy these products in advance. I just list the products on Amazon. Only I have 50 items in stock at home (which I pre-order, if I get an order for this, I will post it)
• when a customer buys a product, at the moment I buy it from my partner and of course I get an invoice for that product
• From Amazon, the information arrives via API system to the my partner MIP system, completely error free, with no loss of information.
• from that moment, the my partner does everything on in my name. (wrapping, making delivery note, shipping)
• the buyer receives the delivery note in the package

Delivery note (here is a sample) (attached picture)

• I studied in detail and I understood the dropshipping policy, which I apply every point. I found it on the next page: https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html?itemID=201808410&language=en_ES&ref=ag_201808410_relt_201743940

• this sample proves that, I am using the following condition:
„Identify yourself as the seller of your products on all packing slips and other information included or provided in connection with them”
• the next attached picture proves that I have a records for my sold products
„Be the seller of record of your products;”

Order records (attached picture)

• I use the Amazon VAT service so my customer can download the invoice immediately.
• The shipping or parcel delivery isn’t late. In all cases we can keep the deadlines.
• my partner has connections with more than 60 carriers, so we can handle transportation almost anywhere. We always choose the best courier company for our customers to win their satisfaction.
• In each order we will send a tracking information.
• If the customer is not at home when the parcel arrives, the shipping company will automatically send an email to the buyer about the next delivery date. In addition, our company also sends an email to the buyer to help them with how can they pick up there package. The most important thing for us is the satisfaction of our customers, because we owe them for the success of our business.
• If there is a problem with the package with my partner we will try to solve the case as soon as possible to maintain the best customer satisfaction.

Invoicing:
• Unfortunately I can’t send invoices for products I haven’t sold yet, because I haven’t bought them yet. But I can send you invoices for every products, that my customers already bought (or for the 50 products, that I have bought)

The invoice, what I got from the my partner about that products what did you mark
(this invoice was attached my appeal in 7th submission) (attached picture)

Supply chain:
• As you may know in the my partner General Terms and Conditions, my partner that they have been acquired correctly through their owners or through authorised providers with the necessary permits and authorisations for their distribution.
• The supply chain is as follows: my partnerbuys the products directly from the distributor and I resell them.
• The successful selling modell of my partner is reflected in the many accolades that they received throughout the years. You can find this accolades on their website, but I will attach a picture for you to see.

The problem, as I see it, is that as a result of your relationship with your dropshipping partner you have zero control over product choice, sourcing, quality, listing [well you can monitor and adjust this last aspect I suppose, but you have thousands of listings so that would be a monumental task]
Amazon want to see that YOU have control of what goes on in your business and that YOU ensure compliance with all laws and with Amazon policy.
At the moment you are saying
“I have a very trustworthy and competent supplier and have put my faith in him to get this right”.

Maybe if he did the selection and sourcing of products etc but left YOU the final decision over which items to list, and maybe if you undertook that task, then Amazon might view this differently because you would be taking back control of your business for yourself, but at the moment it might as well be your business partner who runs the Amazon account, because he seems to be the one doing all the work.

Agree with Adrian. The whole point of your POA as far as Amazon are concerned is to show that you are reputable and reliable and won’t let your customers down. However what you are saying is that you rely on a partner for your dropshipping policy and you are asking Amazon to take this on trust. Unless Amazon can hold your partner to the same high standard that they are telling you that you have to be held to this just won’t work.

I understand. thanks for the help.
Then I think I misspelled it!
My business works from the start just like this.
I decide everything:

• what product take up to the Amazon
  • what the price is
  • which courier to take it out
  • I respond to customer complaints

Then I’ll write that down so they know.
    When I’m ready, I’ll share it with you