We found that your account may be related to an account that cannot be used to sell on Amazon

“OMG! Really? Me too… I can’t stand exclamation marks either!”:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You do make me laugh :joy::joy::joy:

Here’s my new appeal!

I made the changes that you are told me

Dear, Amazon Performance Team!

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I am the owner of [TOP SALE KING WEBSHOP], and I am writing in response to our account suspension, with a plan of action to address our products complaints of inauthenticity, and I would like tell you that, what is the reason, of my account connecting to that account what is cannot be used to sell on Amazon.
We understand that we have come in contravention of Amazon’s policies. Firstly, we would like to apologise and stress that we are determined to make sure this does not happen again. Following the complaints, we have put several procedures in place to ensure the risk of any future infringement is non-existent.

My shop has suspended for two reasons:

 Reason 1.) We found that your account may be related to an account that cannot be used to sell on Amazon.

I write down shortly from this case:

I registered on Amazon on 08/09/2018

My account name’s TOP SALE KING WEBSHOP (this was my original account.)

08/09/2018 This account has been suspended by Amazon

1.)The root cause:

• I hadn’t of knowledge and understanding of policy combined, I was impatience, I don’t understand of the verification process, which I led me to attempt to open more than one account.
  • After that, I opened two accounts with the following name:
  • XY webshop
  • ZS webshop
  • I made a huge mistake. Now, I know.

2.)Immediate actions taken to resolve the multiple account issues:
• After all my accounts were suspended I realized this was forbidden!
• Immediately, I sent a delete request for these secondary accounts! I attached a photo from this message!

I sent this message (attached picture)

• I thought, to I have successfully solved this problem with the Amazon, because my account has been reactivated and I could continued the selling! Here you can find my appeal, what the Spain market accepted: (21th on february in 2019)
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/appeal/notification/f8d7832e-ee1a-4bb8-b937-064088ec475e?ref=sc_pn_vab
• As you suspended my account, 6th of October in 2019 as a same problem. I immediately checked these accounts, and it seems, your colleagues haven’t delete those!
• This is the reason why you are see to my account connected a suspended account!
• Here are some pictures which is certify, to I sent the message and to I would liked to solve the case! (name of pictures are XY account case list, XY account delete request)
XY account case list:
The Amazon’s support didn’t delete that account yet!

XY account delete request: (attached picture)

Here are some pictures which is certify, to I sent the message and to I would liked to solve this case too! (ZS account delete request, ZS account delete request 2, ZS account case list)
ZS account case list:
The Amazon’s support didn’t delete this account too!

ZS account delete request: (attached picture)

ZS account delete request 2: (attached picture)

So, you can see to I done it everything, what I could, to I solve my mistake!
3.) Steps what I taken to ensure to, I do not breach this policy again.
• To resolve this issue permanently, I re-initiated the cancellation request on December 13, 2019!
• I didn’t get a decision! Today, I sent the delete request again! (to the UK and Spain market)
• I have thoroughly read Amazon’s policy and now know that it is only possible to create another account if Amazon gives me permission!
• I must have a separate bank account for each Seller Central account.
• You will not approve multiple Seller Central accounts that use the same bank account within the same region. If I sell across regions (for example in North America and Europe), I can use the same bank account for my Seller Central accounts as long as my accounts are linked though Amazon Global Selling.
• Each account must have a separate email address.
• The products and services sold in each account must be different.
• MyPerformance Metrics must be in good standing.
• Otherwise, all accounts will be suspended by Amazon!
I believe that my Plan of Action sufficiently addresses the issue and I am looking forward to have my account reinstated.

Explanation of the second reason!
 Reason 2.) The system found some pieces of products, because you think these are not safety or fake.

We are sending this action plan regarding the product authenticity claim that we had on Amazon.co.uk regarding.

Here is the list of ASINs which are not safety or fake:

ASINs: B06XF8LQ93
Product Title: Guess Women Stainless Steel Charm Bracelet - UBB83050-S

ASINs: B06XHH3XTJ
Product Title: Guess Bracelet Jewelry One of A Kind Collection - UBB83002-S

ASINs: B00IAQY7BO
Product Title: Bracelet

Brand Guess

ASIN: B07DYCMJR2
Brand: Nike
Title: Nike Women’s’s 812655 103 Low-Top Sneakers

ASIN: B00DX7R2G2
Title: Nike Men’s Revolution 4 EU Running Shoes

ASIN: B07S5KCN4W
Brand: L.O.L Surprise!
Title: LOL brush eletrico

1.)The root causes that led to the issue:
• Before we opened our store, we did a thorough market research to find the perfect dropshipping partner, as the most important thing for us is the satisfaction and perfect service of our customers! We found and working each other with the biggest European Dropshipping Company which name is name of my partner.
• This company can guaranty, and also proof that the items are 100% genuine.
• This fact is stated in the General Terms and Conditions, here is a small part from the my partner’s General Terms and Conditions:
• 11.4. The providers of branded perfumery and cosmetic products who sell through your platform have guaranteed to my partner that all the products are original, that they have been acquired correctly through their owners or through authorised providers with the necessary permits and authorisations for their distribution.
• 11.5. Product providers that trade with my partner have expressly guaranteed that their products have not been modified or altered and have free transit and circulation within the European Common Market. These products are protected by the free trade principle within the European Union and by the exhaustion of brand rights, and can be legally marketed by their distributors.
• Here is link, where you can find the my partner full General Terms and Conditions: link…
• I got a certification from my my partner, to I can prove, we working each other and this document proves that I can sell these products!

The certification, what I got! (attached picture)

• I also attach a monthly fee bill which further proves that I’m working with my partner !

The Invoice (attached picture)

• The root cause of the issue was that we were not careful enough to notice and double check all the details of the items that are available to the customer.
• We are pleased that we have not received any complaints from any customer! We get received the warning from the Amazon.
• So our customers didn’t have a bad experience. This is good for us.
• The warning from Amazon, however, has taught us how to make our business even better before we giving our customers a bad products!
• We immediately deleted that products what did you marked. This was our first things!
• After that, we deleted all products to ensure that there are no product left on Amazon that could cause a problem in the future!

3.) Steps what we taken to ensure to, we do not breach this policy again

• We will make a brand new catalog.
• We have read in details the rules, and we see what categories and products are not allowed on Amazon.
• Now, we knows all of category. We have read and learned all the categories and content restrictions!We have studied each category in depth, separately.We found the informations on the next page: https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html?itemID=201743940&language=en_ES&ref=ag_201743940_cont_1801
• Furthermore we know which are those Products requiring additional approvals, because we read, and understood your rules, what we found on the following page:https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/help-page.html?itemID=200301050&ref=ag_200301050_bred_SJFE8S8AES7F7VG
• For that to we take the problem to zero, we will do the following too.
• We will daily review our Account Health, to verify that we are within Amazon’s Targets, and handle all Product related notifications and that product, which you will be a suspect, we will delete immediately.
• We will continue to obtain our inventory from the my partner, because we can trust in this suppliers.
• My experience is that my partner is one of the best dropshipping partners.
• Why do I think this?
• It has a huge set, and they can handle the kit properly.
• They sync my inventory for Amazon twice time a day, so we can avoid stock shortages and allow customers to fully select from real stock.
• From Amazon, the information arrives via API system to the my partner MIP system, completely error free, with no loss of information.
• The shipping or parcel delivery isn’t late. In all cases, we can keep the deadlines.
my partner has connections with more than 60 carriers, so we can handle transportation almost anywhere. We always choose the best courier company for our customers to win our customers’ satisfaction.
• In each order, we send a tracking information.
• If the customer is not at home when the parcel arrives, the shipping company will automatically send an email to the buyer about the next delivery date. In addition, our company too also send an email to the buyer to help they, how can they pick up there package. The most important thing for us is the satisfaction of our customers, because we can thank them for the success of our business.
• If there is a problem with the package with my partner we will try to solve the case, as soon as possible to maintain the best customer satisfaction.
• The successful operation of my partner is reflected in the many accolades what they has received. You can find this accolades on there website, but I will attach a picture to you can see.

my partner awardes (attached picture)

• The fair and successful operation of our company is reflected in our customer comments and our business statistics.
• We check every detail in amazon catalogue of the new branded products, that we intent to sell (Title, material details, available sizes, bullet points, photos etc.)If there in anything false or inaccurate, the we will open a case in order to update the product information.
• In case that our suggestions are not approved the listings will be permanently removed from our amazon catalogue.
• If we will get of A to Z claims and negative feedback, we will daily track in order to handle all customers complains on time once we occurred. If there are complaints regarding particular products in the future, the item page will be carefully reviewed and corrected or permanently deleted.We are hoping that those informations are enough. In case that you need any additional information, or want to provide us with some guidelines, we are at your disposal at any time.

Contact information for my supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

My contact details:

We are hoping that those informations are enough. In case that you need any additional information, or want to provide us with some guidelines, we are at your disposal at any time.

I believe that my Plan of Action sufficiently addresses the issue and I am looking forward to have my account reinstated.

Best regards,
Robert Keri
TOP SALE KING WEBSHOP
(owner)

the final version will be written by an English teacher

Do you think this poa will be good?

I waiting for somebody answer, after that I would like to send it
Thank you to help me!

Hi TOP_SALE_KING_WEBSHO

Your post seems to have developed somewhat, but I am not sure about the correct use of language, which I think will hinder your application.

You have mentioned that an English teacher will review your POA before you send it. Perhaps, ask that person to review the POA first and then post it here before you send it.

This way we can further help you fine tune some of the language and make it more concise and easier to read and flow.

Regards
Mike

I posted just as Adrian was also replying. I would add - maybe let your English teacher read these posts to further help you.

The root cause of the multiple accounts was that due to my inexperience and lack of knowledge of Amazon policy I became impatient of the verification process and attempted to open an account on more than one occasion in a misguided attempt to speed the process up.
**. XY Webshop

ZS Webshop.**

If your English teacher colleague can continue to correct the POA in this way so that it is easier for the Amazon rep to read then it is definitely worth a shot.
Please do not send it in in this unedited format though.
For example, you do NOT need to tell Amazon the rules on multiple accounts, as they already know them.
You need to show that YOU have learnt those rules and to do this you state that you have now read them, and then name and link the policy , not repeat it here.

It may be worthwhile posting your edited POA here after your English teacher has finished it.

ok. Thank you.

The English teacher has not corrected this version yet

Dear, Everybody!

Here is my fully corrected appeal by english teacher! :slight_smile:

What do you think, it will be good for the Amazon?

Thanks for the help

Dear, Amazon Performance Team!

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I am the owner of [TOP SALE KING WEBSHOP], and I am writing in response to our account suspension, with a plan of action.
Following the complaints, we have put several procedures in place to ensure the risk of any future infringement is non-existent.

My shop has been suspended for two reasons:

 Reason 1.) It turned out that my account may be related to an account that cannot be used to sell on Amazon.

I will write down this case briefly:
I registered on Amazon on 08/09/2018
My account name’s TOP SALE KING WEBSHOP (this was my original account.)
08/09/2018 This account has been suspended by Amazon
1.)The root cause:
• The root cause of the multiple accounts was that due to my inexperience and lack of knowledge of Amazon policy I became impatient with the verification process and attempted to open an account on more than one occasion in a misguided attempt to speed the process up.
• After that, I opened two accounts with the following name:
• XY webshop
• ZS webshop
• I made a huge mistake. Now, I know.

• Immediately, I sent a delete request for these secondary accounts! I am attaching a photo of this message.

I sent this message (attached picture)

• I thought, I had successfully solved this problem with the Amazon because my account has been reactivated and I could continued selling! Here you can find my appeal, which the Spain market accepted: (on 21st February 2019)
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/appeal/notification/f8d7832e-ee1a-4bb8-b937-064088ec475e?ref=sc_pn_vab
• As you suspended my account, on 6th October 2019 because of the same problem. I immediately checked these accounts, and it seems, your colleagues hadn’t deleted them.
• This is the reason why you can see that a suspended account that is connected to my account.
• Here are some pictures which certify, that I sent the message and I would have liked to solve the case! (name of pictures are XY account case list, YX account delete request)
XY account case list:

XY account delete request: (attached picture)

09/01/2020, I got the following message from Amazon ES (attached picture)

• I think your colleague solved my problem.

• Here are some further pictures which certify, that I sent the message and I would have liked to solve that case too. (zs webshop account delete request, zs webshop account delete request 2, zs webshop account case list)
zs webshop account case list:
The Amazon’s support team didn’t delete this account either!

zswebshop account delete request: (attached picture)

zs webshop account delete request 2: (attached picture)

So, you can see that I did everything that I could, to correct my mistake.
3.) Steps that I took to ensure that I do not breach this policy again in the future.
• To resolve this issue permanently, I re-initiated the cancellation request on December 13, 2019.
• I didn’t get any decision! Today I sent the delete request again! (to the UK and Spain market)
• I have thoroughly read Amazon’s policy and I now know that it is only possible to create another account if Amazon gives me the permission to do so.
• I must have a separate bank account for each Seller Central account.
• You will not approve multiple Seller Central accounts that use the same bank account within the same region. If I sell across regions (for example in North America and Europe), I can use the same bank account for my Seller Central accounts as long as my accounts are linked through Amazon Global Selling.
• Each account must have a separate email address.
• The products and services sold in each account must be different.
• MyPerformance Metrics must be in good state.
• Otherwise, all accounts will be suspended by Amazon.

I believe that my Plan of Action sufficiently addresses the issue in a sufficient manner and I am looking forward to have my account reinstated.

Explanation of the second reason!
 Reason 2.) The system found some products that they consider not safe or fake.

We are sending this action plan regarding the product authenticity claim that we had on Amazon.co.uk regarding.

Here is the list of ASINs which are not safe or are deemed fake:

ASINs: B06XF8LQ93
Product Title: Guess Women Stainless Steel Charm Bracelet - UBB83050-S

ASINs: B06XHH3XTJ
Product Title: Guess Bracelet Jewelry One of A Kind Collection - UBB83002-S

ASINs: B00IAQY7BO
Product Title: Bracelet

Brand Guess

ASIN: B07DYCMJR2
Title: Nike Women’s’s 812655 103 Low-Top Sneakers

ASIN: B00DX7R2G2
Title: Nike Men’s Revolution 4 EU Running Shoes

ASIN: B07S5KCN4W
Brand: L.O.L Surprise!
Title: LOL brush eletrico
1.)The root causes that led to the issue:
• Before we opened our store, we did a thorough market research to find the perfect dropshipping partner, as the most important thing for us is the satisfaction and perfect service of and to our customers. We found and working each other with the biggest European Dropshipping Company whose name is my partner
• This company can guaranty, and also prove that the items are 100% genuine.
• This fact is stated in the General Terms and Conditions, here is a small part from the my partner General Terms and Conditions:
• 11.4. The providers of branded perfumery and cosmetic products who sell through your platform have guaranteed to my partner that all the products are original, that they have been acquired correctly through their owners or through authorised providers with the necessary permits and authorisations for their distribution.
• 11.5. Product providers that trade with my partner have expressly guaranteed that their products have not been modified or altered and have free transit and circulation within the European Common Market. These products are protected by the free trade principle within the European Union and by the exhaustion of brand rights, and can be legally marketed by their distributors.
• Here is link, where you can find the my partner’s full General Terms and Conditions: link…
• I got a certification from my partner to prove that we working each other and this document proves that I can sell these products

The certification, what I got

• I also attach a monthly fee bill which further proves that I’m working with my partner.

The Invoice (attached picture)

• The root cause of the issue was that we were not careful enough to notice and double check all the details of the items that are available to the customer.
• We are pleased that we have not received any complaints from any customer! We get received a warning from the Amazon.
• So our customers didn’t have a bad experience. This is good news to us.
• The warning from Amazon, however, has taught us how to improve our business even more before giving our customers bad products.
• We immediately deleted that products that did you marked. This was our first task!
• After that, we deleted all products to ensure that there are no product left on Amazon that could cause a problem in the future.
3.) Steps that we took to ensure that we do not breach this policy again

• We will prepare a brand new catalogue.
• We have read in details the rules, and we see what categories and products are not allowed on Amazon.
• Now, we know all of the categories. We have read and learned all the categories and the content restrictions!We have studied each category in depth, separately.We found the information on the rules and regulations on the next page: https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html?itemID=201743940&language=en_ES&ref=ag_201743940_cont_1801
• Furthermore we know which are those Products that require additional approvals, because we read, and understood your rules, that we found on the following page:https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/help-page.html?itemID=200301050&ref=ag_200301050_bred_SJFE8S8AES7F7VG
• So that the problem will not recur, we will also do the following too.
• We will review our Account Status on a daily basis, to verify that we are within Amazon’s Targets, and handle all Product related notifications and that particular product that you will find suspicious, will be immediately deleted.
• We will continue to obtain our inventory from my partner because we can trust this supplier.
• My experience is that my partner is one of the best dropshipping partners.
• Why do I think this?
• It has a huge stock / inventory, and they can handle it properly.
• I will sync my inventory for Amazon twice a day, so we can avoid stock shortages and allow customers to fully select from real stock.
• From Amazon, the information arrives via API system to the my partner MIP system, completely error free, with no loss of information.
• The shipping or parcel delivery isn’t late. In all cases we can keep the deadlines.
• My partner has connections with more than 60 carriers, so we can handle transportation almost anywhere. We always choose the best courier company for our customers to win their satisfaction.
• In each order we will send a tracking information.
• If the customer is not at home when the parcel arrives, the shipping company will automatically send an email to the buyer about the next delivery date. In addition, our company also sends an email to the buyer to help them with how can they pick up there package. The most important thing for us is the satisfaction of our customers, because we owe them for the success of our business.
• If there is a problem with the package withmy partner we will try to solve the case as soon as possible to maintain the best customer satisfaction.
• The successful operation of my partner is reflected in the many accolades that they received throughout the years. You can find this accolades on their website, but I will attach a picture for you to see.

My partner awards (attached picture)

• The fair and successful operation of our company is reflected in our customer comments and our business statistics.
Further measures:
• We check every detail in Aamazon catalogue of the new branded products, that we intend to sell (Title, material details, available sizes, bullet points, photos etc.)If there in anything false or inaccurate, the we will open a case in order to update the product information.
• In case that our suggestions are not approved the listings will be permanently removed from our Amazon catalogue.
• When we receive A-Z requests and negative feedback, we track it daily to ensure that all customer complaints were processed in a timely manner as soon as they occur. If there are future complaints about certain products, we will carefully review, correct, or permanently delete the product.

Contact information for my supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

My contact details:

We hope that these information are enough for you. In case that you need any additional information, or want to provide us with some guidelines, we are at your disposal at any time.

I believe that my Plan of Action addresses the issue in a satisfactory manner and I am looking forward to have my account reinstated.

Best regards,

Yesterday, at 6pm. I uploaded my appeal to the Amazon site!
On this morning I see the following message:

Reactivate your account
Next steps
If we have responded to your appeal, you can submit additional information below.
Check Performance Notifications for more information on your submission

What does it mean?
They didn’t accept my appeal?
I didn’t get a notifications!

Please help me?

Thank you

Don’t do anything yet as the email says
“If we have responded to your appeal…”

Wait until you get a new notification which will advise you if they need any extra info.
They have NOT rejected your appeal, but neither have they accepted it yet.

okay.
Thank you for the information!
This is not an email notification, I see this information when I click in my account to that option to reactivate my account!!

If there are no notifications requesting further info then just sit back and wait.
They obviously received your POA and are considering it.

alright!

Now, I wait, for their decision!

Today I have got the following answer for my appeal!
I don’t know what informations are they need!
What can I do more?

Dear Robert

You still have not provided sufficient information to reactivate your account.

We may not reply to further emails about this issue. For privacy reasons, we do not provide details about our investigation methods.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk.
Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team

My account has been suspended!

The Amazon request the following informations:

Please send us the following information:
– Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
– If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
– If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
– Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.
I have a Dropshipping shop. I can’t send invoice about all products. I have an invoice from that products, what my customers buyed before!
So, how can I make a perfect appeal If I can’t give an invoice from every products?

It will be good If I order (for myself) from that products, what I didn’t sell befor, and I send that invoice?

Please help me!

Thank you

Robert

Obviously no, your invoices will need to be dated to support your listings. If your listings pre-date the invoice date then obviously you did not hold genuine stock of goods when you made the listing.

Is your business model to drop ship, or just order stock when you have sold something, then ship it out once it is delivered to you?

@PeterB
I am not sure that with this business model the OP can get reinstated.
@TOP_SALE_KING_WEBSHO
I honestly think that you will need to completely alter your buying and listing practices in order to even have a chance at reinstatement.
You have told Amazon what your dropshipping model is and they are obviously not convinced that it is a good fit for Amazon
Sorry.

My business model is te next:
I list products on Amazon.
If my buyer, buys a product, I pay to my partner, and then my partner completes the shipping on my behalf!
After that I get an invoice!

But the dropshipping model is accepted on the Amazon!

Not your method of dropshipping.
It’s not permitted as you should be having goods sent directly to you where you remove any packing slips, invoices or other information indicating a seller name or contact information other than your own.

Please refer to Amazon’s dropshipping policy.
You should…

• be the seller of record of your products;
  • identify yourself as the seller of your products on all package slips and other information included or provided in connection with them;
  • be responsible for accepting and processing customer returns of your products; and
  • comply with all other terms of your seller agreement and applicable Amazon policies.

Dropshipping should mean that you have a contract with a supplier who ships your goods for you when you make a sale. It has been around a long time and is an acceptable form of business.

People tend to abuse this and place orders with unsuspecting retailers to fulfil their orders when made without any contract or agreement. To mind mind this is lazy and disingenuous.