In Shipping Settings, you can assign sets of SKUs to different shipping templates. There are two ways to assign SKUs, depending on how many changes you're making:
Use Seller Central for up to 50 changes at a time:
- In Manage Inventory, the shipping template name is displayed in the Price column for each SKU, underneath the price.
Note: The shipping price will not be displayed if the SKU is out of stock.
- Select the SKU(s) you want to update.
- Click Actions in the top-left corner.
- Select Change shipping template.
Use feeds for more than 50 changes:
- Excel feed: The Inventory Loader has a column called merchant_shipping_group_name. Use this feed to assign SKUs to Shipping Templates.
- XML feeds: The product XML feed contains an attribute named MerchantShippingGroupName. Use this attribute to assign SKUs to Shipping Templates.
Check the shipping template assigned to an SKU
You can check which SKUs are assigned to which shipping templates in one of two ways:
From Manage Inventory:
From the active listings report:
- Download the active listings report from Inventory Reports, and open the file in Excel (or copy and paste from Notepad into Excel). Under the column called merchant shipping group, you'll see which SKU is assigned to each template.
Configure shipping settings with shipping templates
Configure delivery rates
Set the ships from location
Modify delivery and handling time