Drop shipping, or allowing a third party to fulfil orders to customers on your behalf, is generally acceptable. If you intend to fulfil orders using a drop shipper you must always:
- be the seller of record of your products;
- identify yourself as the seller of your products on all package slips and other information included or provided in connection with them;
- be responsible for accepting and processing customer returns of your products; and
- comply with all other terms of your seller agreement and applicable Amazon policies.
Examples of drop shipping that are not permitted:
- purchasing products from another online retailer and having that retailer shipping directly to customers; or
- shipping orders with packing slips, invoices or other information indicating a seller name or contact information other than your own.
Failure to comply with these requirements may result in the suspension or removal of your selling privileges.