This article applies to selling in: United Kingdom
Error 6000: Column Is Missing
The required column is missing from the file. Please add the missing information to your file and upload it again.
This error occurs when your file is missing a required column. Common reasons why this may be the case include:
- Removing a column from the original template.
- Failing to export a required column from a database when creating a file.
- Modifying the name of a column.
To resolve this error, you should:
- Refer to the data definitions for your file. These are located within the Excel-based file template.
- Make note of the columns that are required for your file.
- Add any required columns that are missing.
- Populate those columns with the required data as described in the data definitions.
- Save your changes.
- Resubmit your file.
Sign in to use the tool and get personalised help (desktop browser required).