user profile
Sign in
user profile

MCF issue - tracking states delivered, customer says they did not receive the package

by Seller_RbE9GeX3BviTT

I need help and am just banging my head against the wall by raising cases with Amazon.
Tracking states package delivered on 25th, customer insists they were away on 25th Nov and no one was home and the package is no where to be found.
Raised several cases with Amazon, got same reply that ‘MCF does not require signature upon delivery and that if tracking shows ‘delivered’ Amazon can not reimburse’.
I am out of £100 worth of items. Dont know what to do, appreciate any guidance here.

Tags: Packaging
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_dQ4XOBcsALZ5q
In reply to: Seller_RbE9GeX3BviTT’s post

I had similar issue this week. Turns out amazon delivered to a neighbour and left no note.

Hopefully it has turned up for your customer by now.

user profile
Seller_U9c2Okq9vs1y4
In reply to: Seller_RbE9GeX3BviTT’s post

Actually we encountered many these cases before, but we did not find a good solution about MCF orders. Buyer insists that he did not receive the parcel neither received by his neighbour or letterbox, normally we have to issue the refund to avoid the Atoz guarantee claim filed by the customer. If we refuse the refund, buyer will file the claim, the team who handled the Atoz will require us to provide the signature to prove that the parcel was delivered to buyer’s delivery address, but AMZ never used the delivery service with signature, it has no solution!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post