user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account de-activated

by Seller_ZFc4rgM9p7uE9

The account has been deactivated as there was another related account, to activate the account I need to provide documentation that I never had the related account, Please tell me what kind of documents I should submit as I have only ever had one account.

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4
In reply to: Seller_ZFc4rgM9p7uE9’s post

Did they give you the name of the other account? There is an Amazon US account with your store name that's quite new - not sure if that's you or not.

user profile
Seller_ZFc4rgM9p7uE9
In reply to: Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4’s post

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

No, definitely not me.....but how do I prove it. I just keep getting the same message below:

Hello Sharpshopping,

You have been found to be related to an account beginning with Sharp shopping.

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time.

To reactivate your account, please provide evidence that you have never owned a separate account and believe this deactivation was in error by providing supporting documentation. This includes but is not limited to any authorized or unauthorized relationship through a third-party company or evidence of account compromise. If we cannot substantiate the claim, your account will not be reinstated.

How do I send the required information?

Please click on the View Appeal button on the Account Health page (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap) and submit additional information as requested.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?

If we do not receive the requested information within 90 days of the original notification, your account will remain deactivated. Do not attempt to create a new seller account. Creating a new account will delay the reactivation process and may lead to permanent closure of your account.

We're here to help.

If you have questions about our Multiple Account Policy or information requested above, please read our “Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct" (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/1801).

You can view your account performance (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health page shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.

Thank you,

Amazon.co.uk

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team

Amazon.co.uk

user profile
Seller_ZFc4rgM9p7uE9

Are there customer agents who work for Amazon on these boards who can help....I'm sure I have seen replies to other threads?

I just keep getting this auto reply which makes no sense to me at all. :(

user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4

When you are in Seller Central there's a country selector at the top next to your store name. Is the US there as something you can select?

user profile
Seller_ZFc4rgM9p7uE9

Yes, along with other countries.

Once again thanks for your reply.

user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4

Then it would seem you registered for a Global Account which would include countries outside of the UK / EU.

It's likely that your US (or other country) account has been deactivated for some reason, possibly just for not completing verification. In turn that would cause the UK account to go to. You'll need to access the other countries and see if there's a message there about deactivation.

user profile
Seller_ZFc4rgM9p7uE9
This post has been deleted
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post