user profile
Sign in
user profile

Unresponsive KYC Causing Cash-Flow Issues

by Seller_dqU3gS1vXbeCy

Hello,

We have had an ongoing KYC verification for over a month now. The last update was on the 22nd May when we provided the requisite additional documentation (passport image), though it's been radio silence since. We have had no communication nor performance notifications.

This verification is blocking our disbursements and is putting substantial strain on our cash-flow.

The verification page says it can take up to 10 days (see attached screenshot), though this has long gone. Please can the relevant partner team be contacted to expedite our case?

Many thanks!

Tags: Verification
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Simon_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_dqU3gS1vXbeCy’s post

Hello @Seller_dqU3gS1vXbeCy,

Here Simon from Amazon, happy to try to help.

Have you checked your Performance Notifications?

What was the last communication you received from the team?

-Simon

user profile
Seller_dqU3gS1vXbeCy
In reply to: Simon_Amazon’s post

Hello Simon,

I have checked the performance notifications, last request that is relevant is from the 22nd of May.

(Titled: [Action Required] Information needed for your Selling on Amazon payment account 22 May 2024)

In this notification they informed of an issue with the identification, I resolved the issue same day and have not received any further communication since.

The verification page itself specifies "up to 10 days", while we are currently at 20 working days since the last update on the 22nd May so quite concerned that our verification has been lost in some way.

Appreciate any help you can provide on this matter, the lack of disbursements is causing cash flow issues in my business.

user profile
Simon_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_dqU3gS1vXbeCy’s post

Hello @Seller_dqU3gS1vXbeCy,

I'll get in touch with the team and we will provide updates as soon as we can.

Best,

Simon

user profile
Seller_dqU3gS1vXbeCy
In reply to: Simon_Amazon’s post

Hi Simon,

Many thanks for looking into this, this issue is causing a lot of stress so anything you can do to help is massively appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard @ eStocker

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post