user profile
Sign in
user profile

Absolutely horrid experience and failure with VAT Services. Cannot reach support for a refund.

by Seller_BlVcll4ZOKlKi

Hello,

J&P Accounting has been an absolutely horrible experience with VAT Services. I paid for their help because I've had some trouble and confusing getting my VAT number on my own. My account kept getting passed around clueless useless employees who didnt know how to answer my questions or help me properly and ultimately FAILED in helping me get my VAT number which resulted in my Seller Central account being suspended as I didnt get my VAT number in on time while having inventory in the warehouse. I'm not able to contact support regarding this or get a refund because my only option is to add a VAT number or make an appeal. There no possible way for me to contact support any other way. What am I supposed to do? Can someone at Amazon Support please help me here? This has been a massive waste of money and J&P needs to be investigated and removed from VAT Services because I dont seem to be the only one thats angry with them on here. I have all the e-mail evidence of their terrible services. Please let me know how I can contact support other than on Seller Central because as I said my only option is to add a VAT number which I DONT have because of this terrible incompetent company that wont even forward me to their manager or owner.

Tags: Deactivated
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post