user profile
Sign in
user profile

Multi-Channel Software to integrate between Amazon MCF and ETSY, NOTONTHEHIGHSTREET & EBAY

by Seller_Y4pHYeVCkHIql

Can anyone share from their experience using a 3rd party Software for multi-channel fulffilment? Amazon had mentioned the following Software providers on the official page of the MCF Program:
Channel Advisor

Shipstation

Orderhive

Sellbrite

Skubana

Can anyone share which is the easiest to use? did you hire a developer for the API or is it straight-forward integration?

Thanks,

Stan

Tags: SKU
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Ox0kOc8McEka3
In reply to: Seller_Y4pHYeVCkHIql’s post

We use linnworks; not the cheapest but it does work

user profile
Seller_tRuvBEHDedp4q
In reply to: Seller_Y4pHYeVCkHIql’s post

I created my own website using woocommerce then used plugins on that to connect to ebay and amazon (I am sure there will be other plugins for the other channels but you would have to check).
Not the simplest solution as you need a bit of website development knowledge (not a huge amount but it helps) but probably the cheapest solution. Orders flow into my website from the other channels and stock is then synched across them. I can also use the plugins to list a product on amazon/ebay.
I looked at some of the other 3rd party solutions a couple of years ago - but they all seemed very expensive for what they actually did or I found problems or features lacking.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post